Honda Fury Forums: banner

20001 - 20020 of 20051 Posts

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
I believe 460 is referring to the opposite end of the spectrum...jist sayin'.
Still not a ple
I believe 460 is referring to the opposite end of the spectrum...jist sayin'.
Either way it's not much fun. I have a mate who had the Roto Rooter treatment to ream out his prostrate so I thought Bill's son was getting a similar procedure.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Still not a ple

Either way it's not much fun. I have a mate who had the Roto Rooter treatment to ream out his prostrate so I thought Bill's son was getting a similar procedure.
Yea guy's. It was his first Colonoscophy.
Still not a ple

Yea guy's. It was his first Colonoscopy and he did not like it at all. Meanwhile I am working on Annabell. I am unpacking the new front end today. It is the same length as the old one. Hope yall are ready for Christmas. I on the other hand never am. LOL. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Morning all. The bush fires up and down the East cost of Australia....
Good morning, Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the office photo, I had no idea the brush fires were still going on!

Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA) weather was 8F around Thanksgiving (Nov. 28) with 5" (13cm) of show, then 40s, yesterday was 6F (-14C), Christmas is supposed to be 50F (10C) (in theory).

I've been really busy so haven't been on the forum, though it's great seeing Bill's rebuild coming along!

Ken & I caught up via txt the other day, he's one of the most positive guys I know...

God bless!

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Good morning, Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the office photo, I had no idea the brush fires were still going on!

Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA) weather was 8F around Thanksgiving (Nov. 28) with 5" (13cm) of show, then 40s, yesterday was 6F (-14C), Christmas is supposed to be 50F (10C) (in theory).

I've been really busy so haven't been on the forum, though it's great seeing Bill's rebuild coming along!

Ken & I caught up via txt the other day, he's one of the most positive guys I know...

God bless!
Nice to see you drop by!
Yeah, the fires are still going. We were smoked out again yesterday. It's been bad every day but we had two days this week where the air cleared a bit. According to the experts the fires will burn until February or March.

Have a great Christmas and pray for those in need.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. Glad to see Hedgehog jump in here. We need to get some more member participation before they shut this place down. That would suck for some of us that have been here forever. Yall have a great day and let's Pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Good morning everyone! 38 this morning when I left, had to wear the leather jacket that's too big for me, but is super warm. :D Wife complains when it's cold, even though she's in a nice warm car, but I enjoy the ride too much. Trying to work on a guy at my work (again) to cough up a Honda Rebel he's not using, want to give it to my youngest who is ITCHING to ride. Yuck. But you know what I mean.

All the schools will be closed after today for the break, so I should have a nice couple of days next week to just hang out. I think I have only one project I could start/finish over the break, but we'll see.

Turn signals are terrible when it's cold, it's getting worse every year. Gonna hunt down that fix with the WD 40 or whatever I saw that you do to make your contacts work better. If I had a down season I could take it apart and fix it correctly, but I ride every chance I get.

Hope all of you are well out there. Got word online that a fellow Fury rider died yesterday in Arizona, might be a cop named Blake, can't 100% connect the dots yet. It's a real shame to lose anyone, you guys and gals watch your asses out there, and have a great weekend!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. Hope all are well and having fun these holidays. Both my kids are here so Mama and I are Happy. Tater is beyond himself. He has not slowed down yet. He thinks his job is to keep them hopping. Even with all this don't forget the the reason for this holiday and lets pray for Ken, Binki and Macx's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Good afternoon from rainy California! Bike's sitting in the garage, clean, but forlorn. Tons going on, kids are home, have been coming and going, bringing friends over (one came up from L.A. and spent the night already). Wife and middle daughter have been cooking like MAD, I'm going to exceed the weight limit of the Fury if this keeps up.

Gonna be a crazy week for me, but know that I'm here with you all, and hoping everyone has a great end of year. Keep it together out there if you are riding, and Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good morning all. Guess I get to work on Annabell today. Freezer is full and Mustang is running so I get a break for a while. I am going to clean up the 1100 next week and do an after Christmas toy run. Right now it's time for coffee. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good evening Guy's. Rain, rain, rain. Think i'll stay inside for a few days. Arther is being a butthead these last few days. Guess i'll turn the heater on and work on Annabell for a couple days. Hope all had a great Christmas and looking for a great New Year. Let's put some Prayers out for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Good Monday morning to all! Week/weekend was pretty nuts, weather closed the pass, cramming my Arizona move into one day down, one day back. 16 hours in the truck, but we got it done, and no major slowdowns or accidents. You'd think Californians have never seen snow before, the way they acted. I've never seen so many people parked along access roads, playing in the snow. The cops were out ticketing anyone who stopped along the freeway to play in it, but it was still very slow as everyone around me was looking around. I lived in Ohio for a few years, as well as some lighter snow in Texas, but that's all the snow I ever need to see in my life again. Not a fan.

My youngest brought home a sick-bug of some sort, got me and now the wife. Made the move that much more tiring. Youngest is out of town with her friends for a couple of days, my middle one is working New Years at the dorms in L.A., and my oldest is leaving on Wednesday. The house feels like a revolving door these days.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, stay healthy and safe, and Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Good Morning and Happy New Year Furians !! It's been awhile since I last posted, but maybe some of you will remember me. Life has been busy and its a bit too snowy to ride my Fury here in Maine. Hope you are all well and that you had a great holiday season. I will try to log in from time to time and catch up on how y'all are doin'.

This site looks and works a bit differently than when I was last on... not sure if I can figure it out!!

The wife and I moved in August to new digs further north... had to get further away from Massachusetts (sorry if any of you actually live in Mass). Found a great place with some acreage and no neighbors. If Bako is still here and in charge of the map, maybe he will be kind enough to move my icon to zip 04917. :)

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Good Morning and Happy New Year Furians !! It's been awhile since I last posted, but maybe some of you will remember me. Life has been busy and its a bit too snowy to ride my Fury here in Maine. Hope you are all well and that you had a great holiday season. I will try to log in from time to time and catch up on how y'all are doin'.

This site looks and works a bit differently than when I was last on... not sure if I can figure it out!!

The wife and I moved in August to new digs further north... had to get further away from Massachusetts (sorry if any of you actually live in Mass). Found a great place with some acreage and no neighbors. If Bako is still here and in charge of the map, maybe he will be kind enough to move my icon to zip 04917. :)
As I live and breath, the prodigal son has returned!

WB, Hillz!!!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. I was in a nasty crash Hillzz but they ain't got the old man down yet. Glad to see you pop in. Last day of deer season here so I am going out for a while. Freezer is full but I have a couple of friends that could use a little extra meat. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife to heal in the New Year.

20001 - 20020 of 20051 Posts