Honda Fury Forums: banner

20021 - 20040 of 20051 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Happy Monday All. It's a good day to do nothing and that is todays deal. Hope everyone has a great year. It's off to a good start anyhow. Supposed to rain all next week so i may get some work done on Annabell. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Good morning to all! Fog and errands are keeping me on 4 wheels today, which sucks because they started MORE roadwork and screwed us all on our commutes. The bike is fantastic for problems like this, we are down to side streets with stoplights for our trips home. Rain might be coming midweek, so I'm probably just truck-bound this week.

Hope everyone is well, the flu bug had a go at my family, got me for only 2 days, but got my wife and two of my kids for a week each. No fevers, though, weird stuff this season.

Keep safe out there, and definitely keep our fallens in your thoughts. Don't forget the whole freakin' country of Australia, crazy times for them! Fingers crossed for our Patriots in the Middle East at the moment, too. Just be kind and thankful, everything will work itself out.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Good morning to all! Fog and errands are keeping me on 4 wheels today, which sucks because they started MORE roadwork and screwed us all on our commutes. The bike is fantastic for problems like this, we are down to side streets with stoplights for our trips home. Rain might be coming midweek, so I'm probably just truck-bound this week.

Hope everyone is well, the flu bug had a go at my family, got me for only 2 days, but got my wife and two of my kids for a week each. No fevers, though, weird stuff this season.

Keep safe out there, and definitely keep our fallens in your thoughts. Don't forget the whole freakin' country of Australia, crazy times for them! Fingers crossed for our Patriots in the Middle East at the moment, too. Just be kind and thankful, everything will work itself out.
You're not kidding Bako. Can't see across the street here in Sydney. These fires are the worst in Australian history and it is predicted that the fires will keep burning for months to come. Lots of our native wildlife are close to extinction. Add to all this one of the worst droughts in recent years and we are up the creek. Fires and little water.......

Don't forget to pray for those in need and our military in the middle east. So far no Australian or American casualties so pray hard it stays that way.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. Macxpert, I pray every day for World Peace. I may not see it in my life but let's hope SOMEDAY our children will see it. My do nothing day yesterday got delayed. I forgot I had a deer in the cooler to work up for my daughter. Now I get to relax a little. Yall help me Pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Not to dampen anyone's prayers about world peace, but let me remind everyone, people in the middle eastern countries have been fighting with one another since the beginning of time. If not over religion, then land and who owns it. Hell, they don't need a reason to kill one another, they'd fight at the drop of a hat!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. I talked to KenD yesterday and he will be back on soon. He said with the holidays and the chickens he has been busier than a croaking frog in the spring. It with be good to see some of the peeps come back. Tater has been helping me bring wood in the last few days cause it has been chilly here. Going to the 60/70's next week. T-shirt and shorts- Yaaaaaa. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Macxpert's Wife.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Howdy all. My family and I had to escape the smoke and heat in Sydney to we have taken a few weeks off and headed to Singapore. Been staying with the in-laws and enjoying the local food. The view from the in-laws place is amazing! Photos to come.
Don't forget to pray for those in need.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Wow, glad you got out OK Macxpert! Good luck to you.

Good Monday morning, Fairly cold today, still have to hit the store and bank so no bike today :( Great weekend with the wife, after my last kid left Saturday morning. Dinner, movie, fancy lunch, shopping run, and aside from some yardwork, just hanging out at home. Very nice.

Hope everyone else is keeping it all together out there. Stay safe!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good evening all. Yea Bako, Just trying to keep it together. Just got back from the VA hospital and they are still telling me to keep getting up. Feels good to get things back to normal. I know Tater likes it. Every time I turn around he is standing the with his collar in his mouth. We don't use it but that means he wants to go out for one reason or another. Well, Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxpert's Wife to heal.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Morning all. Another nice day in Singapore. Going to head to the beach and then off to a hawker centre for lunch.

One very interesting thing I noticed, all the motorcycles are small being 100 to 400cc. The biggest bike I have seen is a CB400, most are 100 to 250cc. Haven't see a single Harley or cruiser either.
Don't forget to pray for those in need.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Morning all. Thought I would share a few scenes from Singapore. Hope you enjoy them.

How many times have we called our bank a piece of s..t bank, well in Singapore they actually called the bank just that.

Forget espresso or drip filter coffee. In Singapore they have the sock.

You can't forget the curry puffs from Old ChangKee. They are good! I probably had a few to many.

Feeling hungry? Hawker centres are a big thing in Singapore, in fact many people never cook at home as it's really cheap at hawker centres. As it was crazy hot the Mrs and I went to an indoor air conditioned one for some of that famous Singapore chicken rice.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Morning All. Yuuum, Chicken rice. Only way to get it here is cook it myself. Tater sure likes it. He likes anything I cook and is crazy about my Caesar Salad. Now i'm getting hungry, may as well get breakfast going. Yall get going and have a great day. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxpert's Wife.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Morning All ! It's a cold morning in Maine... about 14 degrees and with a bit of fresh snow on the ground. More tonite and this weekend say the weatherguessers. I am happy to hear that most are doing well and staying out of trouble. Haven't even started my Fury since early November. If the weather warms up a little maybe I will give the ol' EarthX a try. Not a hope of getting out for a ride til at least May probably... ah well, that's life in the Maine woods.
Driveway.jpeg
Driveway.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Good morning everyone, lost of stuff to drive around today, so no bike. Gonna rain tomorrow, too, damn. I hope I don't forget how to ride when I finally fire her up again! Haven't done anything exciting but didn't want anyone to think I forgot them. BlueJ dropped off my radar again, that girl is something else.

Love seeing pics of foreign places, thanks Macxpert!

Keep safe out there, and stay warm!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good evening All. Hillzz, I use to love the cold but I try to avoid it now. It works on my back and my knees. I can set in my tree stand at 25% about 6 hours and after that it's time to bail out. I am having an inclosed curtain put on my pontoon boat so i can run my propane heater when we fish in the cold. This getting old ain't for sissies you know. LOL. I only have 8 packs of fish left so i better get at it. If yall think about it how bout helping me pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife. Haven't heard from Binki in a long time and getting a little worried about him. If anyone hears from him please let us know.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Morning all. Heading back to Sydney from Singapore so here are the last few scenes. Don't forget to pray for those in need.

Rojak, pronounced (ro-juk) it's a local Malaysian & Singaporean dish.

Only in Singapore would you find an indoor waterfall and garden. This one is in Changi airport!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
Good Evening All. That is some beautiful stuff Macxpert. I have never been there but wanted to. Been Hula dancing you know where, Fluke fishing in Alaska, Panama, All the Bahama Islands, Portugal, Cuba, St. John's Newfoundland, All over Iceland and places unknown. Don't care to leave my driveway anymore. LOL. Just going to set back here and do as little as possible. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Hey everyone, good morning. Busy weekend, had to go out of town for a funeral, then had hte folks over for dinner, only got yesterday to rest. :) No riding still, I'm hauling stuff around for work, dammit. It's still a bit cooler here, and foggy, so this winter may end up a real drag, who knows. But all is well at the homestead, keep safe out there and ride on!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
O-K Yall, It's coooold out there. Not too bad though. 11% this morning. Hauling wood tomorrow for myself. Making sure everyone had plenty and got low myself. It's already cut and split so no big deal. After this load i have to work on my wood trailer. I'm going to put wider tires on it so they don't sink in the wet ground with a load on. Yall keep it together and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxpert's Wife.

20021 - 20040 of 20051 Posts