Honda Fury Forums: banner

20061 - 20080 of 20102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Happy Hump Day! Really, really don't feel like being at work today. Got so much to do at home... ah well . More snow coming tomorrow and Friday... calling for up to 12". Awesome. Great SOTU speech last night. Pelosi is a miserable b-word. She needs to retire. Sorry... I will stop editorializing.... but seriously, she needs to GO !

Have a great day all!!

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Morning All. Hillzz, I have your snow here in the form of rain right now. Got it for the next three days. No outside work but I can work on Annabell. Getting a little tired of all this rain. Worked on my wood hauler yesterday and i'm ready to start hauling again. Yall do something to help someone today, It will make you feel good. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
🍻
I can't speak for Goat, but Furians will be given a pass on my property. All are welcome - I will even provide liberal quantities of adult beverages. Or you can bring yer own if you're a Bud Lite (gag) drinker. 🍻🍻
That was bound to get @Rope's attention....he likes to sing his jokes while drunk...

Good morning!

Glad to see a few old faces here, along with some new ones. 55F in Milwaukee over the weekend, but I was sick as a dog, so nothing that required balance was considered remotely safe.

Glad to see Bill putting Annabell back together (again). That poor gal has been through a lot....

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Good humpday to you! Been COLD (for here) the last few days, in the 20s in the morning. Nope, not on the bike.

Fighting terrible allergies, and answered that with lots of yardword Sunday that left me with a sore back. Not great choices, but I'll get through OK. Hope everyone else is doing well, be safe if you can ride!

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Good morning all. More rain today and it looks like next week is all rain as of now. We get a break on Monday and Tuesday as it is supposed to hit the 70's. I need to haul some wood but not in this rain. Think i'll just hang out with Tater today. He is good at that. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxpert's Wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Good morning all. Thanks Hedgehog, I need all the help I can get. Lots of sunshine today so I guess it's time for woodwork. You know the old saying, HI-HO HI-HO It's off to work I go. Yall try to keep Rope strait and help Hillzz shovel all that snow while i pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Good Morning! Thanks Bill for encouraging others to help with the snow shoveling... nobody has shown up yet though!! My snowblower is getting a good workout - another half foot overnight but the temps have warmed to about 20 degrees. C'mon Springtime!!

Spotted some nice hooters from my back deck... The woods around here are thick with them!

Barred owl.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I remember when "hooters" on this site would elicit a lot of comments. Oh well. Maybe a picture of some boobs will get more attention...
Nadless and Shifty.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Good morning! Chirp, chirp, chirp (the sound of crickets)...

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Good morning all. Crickets my @$$. Spitter- Spatter-Spitter-Spatter, The sound of RAIN again, All the crickets here have drowned. We are supposed to have it for a week at least. Oh-well I can put the carbs back on the 1100 again and get it ready to sell. Prayers out for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Good morning all!

Slight dilemma here:

Forecast Sunday was 1-3 inches of snow. We got 9 throughout the day and into the evening.

Pulled out the snow blower at 4AM Monday morning before work, hoping not to disturb too many city neighbors, and blew my drive and sidewalk, some senior citizen's drives & sidewalks, and figured I'd help out a new female neighbor who has a crappy plastic shovel from the hardware store. After I'm done she comes outside with a furry jacket over her nightgown--seems I woke her up.

She's pretty attractive, with glowing blue eyes, long dark hair with a natural wave, probably about 37 and 5'5", not skinny-thin but definitely not fat. Her hair looked brushed and she had some eye makeup on, no lipstick but a wide smile came over her lips when she talked.

I live in the city, so grumpy is more common than friendly, and was surprised when she thanked me for clearing the snow, more so when she offered to repay the effort, however I wanted to keep moving and get to work before the traffic picked up on my ride in.

I'm kind of in an odd place, having not let her repay the favor, and we're expecting more snow Thursday. Do I blow her snow? It seems rude if I skip her, but if I don't...

Suggestions appreciated.

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Good morning all. Still raining here. Sometimes i wish it was snow. Oh-Well, Phil said we are getting an early spring so all we can do is, (HOPE). I guess I can bush-hog and plow the back field for planting next month. Yall keep snow blowing and whatever while we Pray for Ken, Binki And Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Early Spring?? Man I hope so. All in all, it has been a "mild" winter here, but temps are supposed to go way below 0 again this weekend and tomorrow is supposed to see another 6 to 8 inches of snow. I am ready for green grass and warm temps. Oh yeah, and riding my Fury!

Hedgie...My advice... hope for more storms and keep clearing that snow!

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Happy Thursday! Snowing in Maine. Dreaming of warmer weather. Bought a lottery ticket. Another loser. Dammit. Have a better day everybody!!!
:cool:

·
Premium Member
13,486 Posts
Good Morning All. I am going to buy myself a snow shovel. That may stop some of this rain. I am going to tie a long rope from the porch to the Pontoon boat just in case. May have to pick Butch up. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Macxperts Wife.

20061 - 20080 of 20102 Posts