Honda Fury Forums: banner

20161 - 20180 of 20197 Posts

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
I started to comment that I expected you to soon announce your engagement to one of WI_Hedgehog 's short-of-stature lady friends - but got interrupted here at work before I could. We all know that you are a hopeless romantic at heart, and if you are 8 years celibate, you must be horny as hell. You weren't participating on the Forum much, so maybe you were hanging in some country western bar looking for a hookup. I don't know how the internet dating sites work, but I can't imagine that "Goat" is gonna attract a lot of female attention... but then again, Farmers.com might be just the place for you to advertise your services!!
Two things stood out in your post for me.........."celibate" and "county western bar". You couldn't drag me into a shitty country western bar. Fuck that shit.

What makes you think I've been celibate all these years? When I was married, if she didn't put out, I went somewhere else and found some sex. You think I'm gonna' go without when I'm single?

I know you were just foolin' about, but that's the facts Jack.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Goat.... Yeh, I was just kidding about the celibacy... I know better than to think you're just sitting around shooting empty beer cans all day... all though, I expect you're doing some of that too. But you should consider getting out to a country bar and trading in that top hat for a big ol' cowboy hat ! Yee haw !

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Goat.... Yeh, I was just kidding about the celibacy... I know better than to think you're just sitting around shooting empty beer cans all day... all though, I expect you're doing some of that too. But you should consider getting out to a country bar and trading in that top hat for a big ol' cowboy hat ! Yee haw !
Yer beggin' for a pistol wippin' mister! How dare you suggest that I........I am absolutely appalled ..............almost livid...........

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Hey Guys. Only 5 more logs to haul and they will start sawing them. I have to pick up 4 treated 4x4's for framing and go to work. Guess i'll use this time to catch up on my house work around here. Yall stay put so I don't have to worry about you. Let's pray for Ken and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Yer beggin' for a pistol wippin' mister! How dare you suggest that I........I am absolutely appalled ..............almost livid...........
Due to "social distancing" there will NO pistol wippin's. You will just have to shoot me instead.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Oh yeah... Good Morning everyone !

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good afternoon All. Well, All the logs have been hauled. Once they saw them i'll pic them up and go to work. Got a lot of home work to catch up on since I was sick. Taking a break and going to the lake Monday or Tuesday. Yall help me pray for Ken and Macxperts Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good morning guys. Been busy and not much chance to get on here. Looks like everyone else is busy too. Oh-well, It's planting season. Time to make corn and babies, no time to talk. Tater dosn't know much about making babies but he likes watching me plow and till. Lot of clover going in with purple top turnips mixed in. Deer love it. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good morning Guys. Guess everyone has the boniemorony and can't type. I can't either but i can poke away at these buttons. Rain today so I am staying in. Tater don't like it either. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
I'm working from home and the state (NSW) is in lock down due to the virus so not much is going on. The family and I have been tested due to two cases at my daughter's school. Lucky for us we all negative.

Crazy times we are in. Don't forget to pray for those in need.

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good morning All. I to am working from home Macxpert. Come to think of it I always work from home,or the lake, or the woods. Tater is a big help around here now days. He thinks his job is to tinkle on everything I work on. Mama and I would be lost without him. We got my 1947 Allis Chalmers running yesterday. I use it for pulling the gravel in the driveway. After all the rain washing it down in the bottoms I need it. OH-WELL, Yall have a great day and let's Pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good afternoon guys. Mama Tater and I have been busy all day. To hot outside so we are doing a little baking. Doing a Blueberry/Apple something or other cobbler. Oh-well, It looks good. I'll try to do a pic. Yall stay home and do something other than spread that mess. Let's pray for all in need.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Hey everyone, doing great here in California. A little bit of hoarding going on last week, it's unbelievable. I wish I could laugh at what's going on, but it just reminds me how sissy this nation has become. Why the hell do you need 10 cases of bottled water when our taps all work? Is it to cook those 10 cases of ramen you have in your cart? The only thing good out of this is several stores are setting aside special hours so Seniors can get their shopping done. You hermits have the right idea, I'm getting really disgusted with the people I'm living around at the moment. Even my father got a little spooked and bought NINETY SIX rolls of toilet paper. 96!! If he and his wife used an entire roll per day, that's three months of shit tickets! :(

On a good note, I've gotten some work done around the house, and with my youngest home, got to go riding for a while yesterday on some road I've never been on. Saw one car the whole hour and a half we were there, I'll get some pics out there after I'm done here. Bike is filthy, it's been misting/light raining off and on all week. Actually heard someone say it's because of the Coronavirus, it's affecting out weather to keep itself at maximum spreading power. Sheesh.

So good morning to everyone, hope you are all staying healthy and avoiding the hysteria. Be safe!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Seems like the hoarding is kind of blowing over. The initial hoarders don't need more yet, and the supply chain is filling the stores again. CostCo had everything except sanitizing wipes and bleach. I didn't need TP so I didn't go look, but I saw people with it in their carts. The first week they were out. They would get a pallet, and all 140 pkgs sold out in 7 min. They had people lining up outside 2 hours before the stores opened.

·
Premium Member
13,514 Posts
Good morning all. I haven't been in a store in a month so I don't see all the stuff thats going on. When this stuff started Mama and I went hermitt. May stay back in here for 3/4 more months except to go fishing. My immune system system is low as crap from all the antibiotics they had me on and I don't need any more sick for a while. We have Tater to keep us company and he does a good job of it. I am getting a lot of work done around here too. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

20161 - 20180 of 20197 Posts