Honda Fury Forums: banner

20301 - 20320 of 20347 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
You'll make up any kind of excuse to keep from visiting Hermit Hill, you chicken shit! Just keep your old Vegemite eatin' ass down there then.

You old git....... I dare you to come to CA when the Mrs and I are there. I double dare you to come to Starbucks in Huntington Beach CA and hang out with Tony, Jim and the SoCal crew. I bet you don't come. Although Tony's BBQ ribs are something else, maybe that will get you out of hermit hill. I tell you what, if you actually come to CA I'll buy you as many of Sancho's tacos as you can eat.

·
Premium Member
13,552 Posts
Afternoon All. Would have been here sooner but the fishing would not let me. You know how all that important stuff is. LOL. I am in the process of cleaning a pond for a man for lifetime fishing and hunting rights. Meanwhile back on the homefront my new scope is due in today. Mama and I have a few bluegills to put in the freezer today and I am going again tomorrow. Need to restock for the winter. Only two meals left from last year's supply.Yall be good and let's pray for Ken,Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
You old git....... I dare you to come to CA when the Mrs and I are there. I double dare you to come to Starbucks in Huntington Beach CA and hang out with Tony, Jim and the SoCal crew. I bet you don't come. Although Tony's BBQ ribs are something else, maybe that will get you out of hermit hill. I tell you what, if you actually come to CA I'll buy you as many of Sancho's tacos as you can eat.
That wasn't the deal, you old bastard. You said you were gonna' do the Route 66 ride and come through my area. Why in the fuck would I want to go to that leftwing shit hole that is California?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
That wasn't the deal, you old bastard. You said you were gonna' do the Route 66 ride and come through my area. Why in the fuck would I want to go to that leftwing shit hole that is California?
I'm glad the OLD goat is back...... Well the Route 66 trip is still going to happen but in the meantime I thought you might actually enjoy a bit of CA weather, meeting some of the guys and chomping down some great Mexican food.

You'll feel right at home with us as we are a bunch of conservative right wing old guys (yes they do have conservatives in CA). Not everyone in CA is a left wing ratbag you grumpy old fart.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I'm glad the OLD goat is back...... Well the Route 66 trip is still going to happen but in the meantime I thought you might actually enjoy a bit of CA weather, meeting some of the guys and chomping down some great Mexican food.

You'll feel right at home with us as we are a bunch of conservative right wing old guys (yes they do have conservatives in CA). Not everyone in CA is a left wing ratbag you grumpy old fart.
Boy o boy, I hope I catch wind of when THAT gathering happens. I'd love to come and finally see some of you guys. Even Goat.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Good afternoon all! Finally washed and waxed the bike, and guess what. Unpredicted rain this morning, so I get to take the truck. Dammit. Actually had to come in to the office this week, today and tomorrow. Hoping to take the bike in tomorrow, should be nice.

Been building a little bit on that garden bed thingie the wife wants, I'll make sure to post pics when it's done. Leveling the ground in the back, but that requires a pickaxe because the dirt is so hard. It's compacted silt since this valley used to be a prehistoric sea, and it's tough as stone.

Be safe out there!

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Hey everyone, BlueJ reconnected with me on Facebook. She's doing long haul for Schneider trucking, already been from South border to North border in the same week. Crazy gal, sounds like she's doing alright. She wishes everyone well.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Boy o boy, I hope I catch wind of when THAT gathering happens. I'd love to come and finally see some of you guys. Even Goat.
You're welcome to come. We will be in Huntington Beach down in Orange County. I'm not sure how long it will take you to get there, about 2 to 3 hours on the freeway? It takes me about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Santa Clarita to Huntington Beach using the 5 and changing to the 405 outside of rush hour.

·
Registered
12,225 Posts

In spite of the populous trash, I would like to see California just once, meet up with the guys and definitely would love some good Mexican food. However, if you remember anything about "the old goat", you should remember that I do not travel. Way back in my early 20's, traveling was fun. Now in my early 50's, no fuckin' way. The only way to get me there is by big private jet maybe.

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
What the fuck does that mean, ".....even Goat...."? You better be glad I'm not coming to California, or I'd make you eat those words............even if I had to rip off Stephen's arm and beat you in the head with it.

·
Premium Member
13,552 Posts
Good morning All. Looking at a week of rain here. I guess Mama and I can hang with Tater that long. That will give me a chance to catch up ob some inside work.I am going to try to post a pic of my new crossbow again so Rope want be calling me names. Yall help me pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.
100_1906.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
all the good stuff is in the back of that picture, 2 bags of paydays and a can of shortening, but at least it has vegetables in it lol.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Good morning All. Looking at a week of rain here. I guess Mama and I can hang with Tater that long. That will give me a chance to catch up ob some inside work.I am going to try to post a pic of my new crossbow again so Rope want be calling me names. Yall help me pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need. View attachment 236795
Now that's what I call a crossbow, oh and a Payday!

20301 - 20320 of 20347 Posts