Honda Fury Forums: banner

20341 - 20347 of 20347 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,552 Posts
Good Morning All. Rain is going to stop today so I can get my last food plot in. I hope all this plowing and planting pays off this season. At least if the deer don't eat it we can. Turnips, Kale, Collards, Radish and Peas. Yum Yum. I do need to get back to work on the siding. These shake shingles are going slow. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Morning Heathens!

Working for half the day today then it's packing up the bikes and heading over to Idaho. Excited for some chairlift biking! Will be meeting some friends from Montana out there too so it should be a great time. One of my bikes I'm rebuilding the front and rear suspension, it's torn apart on my bench right now. This is for the downhill bike which I normally use for lift access. Now, I'll be using my trail bike with less suspension, so it should get a little bit interesting! We'll see how it goes!

If that doesn't give ya anxiety I don't know what would.
Can't wait to get that bike up and running, but not this weekend!

Oh and I almost forgot: Honda Fury, because...topic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good morning, and welcome.

You may find it helpful to relegate such things to threads like Anything Goes and stay within the Terms of Use (notice Internet Etiquette is listed).

While some forums stay strictly on topic, this forum pretty much goes off topic within 5 posts; there's a flow to it, once you've been here a while you'll notice a topic on left-handed bolts doesn't veer into what type of baby food one's teenage hipster son likes for breakfast. You can stay on topic by quoting someone and replying, which is how many people choose to bring a thread "back on topic." (It doesn't last...)

This is a very friendly, social forum. Most members own a Fury motorcycle, some are hard-core riders, some park theirs in a shed after ripping the fuel controller wires out, let the tires go flat, patch the tires and fix the controller, then put it back in the shed and let it collect dust. Expect their personalities to match. This is not a button-collecting or knitting forum, an outlaw biker forum, or a Milwaukee Iron forum. The Fury is a unique bike, expect the owners and forum to be unique also.
I agree, riders are riders in ALL sense of the word. My bikes do NOT collect dust!! And it all depends on who you ride with, be you a RIDER or a BIKER! (But NEVER a DRIVER as I have heard people referring to their bike experience)

Thank you for the enlightenment
Gizmo

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Well somethin's wrong with your ass, you old Australian bastard. Now hurry up and get up here on the right side of the equator and come visit me so I can buy you a beer.
Who's calling who an old bastard you cranky old fart. Nothing wrong with my ass, it also works just fine. The government closing the borders and when you combine it with the airlines being grounded it makes it kinda hard to fly 12 to 14 hours to California let alone Hermit Hill.

I can't even go interstate because the state governments have locked down the states! Damn CCP virus, it's stuffed everything up :mad: Although if the Australian and New Zealand governments can agree we might be allowed to go the New Zealand in the near future, big deal........

·
Premium Member
13,552 Posts
Good Evening Guys. Yesterday was my birthday and Mama fixed my favorite dinner and desert. Things are great when it all comes together. My son and my best friend came over for dinner and proved for a fact that Mama is a great cook. Hope Yall had a great day like i did. Let's pray for Ken,Macxperts Wife and all in need.
100_1910.JPG

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Good Evening Guys. Yesterday was my birthday and Mama fixed my favorite dinner and desert. Things are great when it all comes together. My son and my best friend came over for dinner and proved for a fact that Mama is a great cook. Hope Yall had a great day like i did. Let's pray for Ken,Macxperts Wife and all in need. View attachment 236838
Happy belated birthday, 460!

20341 - 20347 of 20347 Posts