Honda Fury Forums: banner

20441 - 20452 of 20452 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Good Morning All. Got an 8:00 Phone call appointment with the VA hospital this morning so no early work on the deer stand. May get an hour in after. Got to change the cards and batteries in my trail cams today. If anything interesting i'll send yall a pic. Be good, do good and do not shake hands. Let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife to get her new knee soon and all in need.

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Afternoon guys. Just got home from the eye doctor. Another round of eyeball shots. I guess it's better than going blind though. I can't even imagine that. Hope I can see better tomorrow, everything is blurry looking from the soap they inject into my eyes. I'll talk to yall tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Afternoon guys. Just got home from the eye doctor. Another round of eyeball shots. I guess it's better than going blind though. I can't even imagine that. Hope I can see better tomorrow, everything is blurry looking from the soap they inject into my eyes. I'll talk to yall tomorrow.
That stuff is no fun. My father has to have those eye shots from time to time. Hope it keeps working for you and my Dad.

Don't forget to pray for those in need.

·
Registered
2010 Silver Fury
98 Posts
Good luck to you. Hope you don’t go blind or anything close to it for a very long time! Take care of yourself. There’s only one of you, and you cant be replaced!

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Good Morning All. Eye's are much better today. The soap is settled after a couple days. I will have to go through this the rest of my life i guess. Going to hit 97 today so we are going to get a little work done early. Yall have a great day and lets pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Afternoon All. Dosen't look like many people are riding in the heat we are having. The Fury is coming along again. I have not worked on it for quite a while. Too much other junk going on. I will get some pics as soon as I can. Got the new neck welded on yesterday. As long as the eyes were shot to crap I put on some really dark glasses and went at it. Yall be good and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife.

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
Hey, good morning!

I wound up playing a fun game with some hornets:
I pet them, they sting me, I foam them, they stop playing with me.

The stings weren't too bad, however they didn't wipe their butts very well and the infection is spreading pretty handily. Guess it's time for third-world remedies.

Soldier on...

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Afternoon all. I have a Hornet pan that takes care of those critters hedge. Just put a drain pan somewhere close to the nest with a 1/2 inch of kerosene in it and a light shining in it at night. They will do a kamikaze into it. Problem solved. I had a hive on the eve on the back of the house that had everyone afraid to o out. Two days later I was hornet free. I'm heading to my appointment to get my drivers permit renewed. Took 3 months to get the appointment so I don't want to miss it. Already expired. They wouldn't let me do it on line because they want an eye test and a new pic. Yall be good and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Good morning everyone! 104 today, wife throws a fit when I ride when it's this hot, and with our staff coming back to the schools I'm everywhere this week, so truck it is. Everyone is healthy and happy, we don't get to go anywhere here in California, though. But whatever. Kids did a fantastic multi-course dinner for our anniversary, complete with menu, music, and dressing like restaurant staff. It was really cute and helped with my grumpiness.

You guys keep safe out there, head on a swivel!

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Good Morning All. Blood pressure dropped like a rock yesterday morning. Two glasses of juice and six cookies, all is good. May get to work a little today. Yall be good, Have fun and lets pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in need.

·
Premium Member
13,587 Posts
Good evening guys. Been out putting the new carburetor on the Polaris. Just got it bolted on and it started pouring. OH-WELL, I don't guess there is any hurry about it. I was going to overhaul it but a kit cost 3x's what a new carb cost. I,ll finish it between rain drops tomorrow. Yall be good and let's pray for Ken, Macxperts Wife and all in nned.

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
Good afternoon!

The hornet sting infection is getting better, the finger color is mostly normal now.

The Wisconsin governor implemented a statewide WHO-non-virus mask order as of August 1st; it applies to everyone except politicians, and those it randomly doesn't apply to, it seems.... I'm one of the few people not taking advantage of it so far, though with time that may change just to get by. Seems like on a bike it will be a parasale...

20441 - 20452 of 20452 Posts