Honda Fury Forums: banner

19921 - 19940 of 19990 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
After-noon All. Working on the Mustang and Annabell today. Got the carbs done and working on the alternator now. Also finished the little bit of frame work on Annabell. Time to get the Springer on and check the alignment. Hope nothing else is bent. Hope all are well and praying for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Good afternoon to you! So glad you got done with that picline crap, but nobody here doubted you were tough enough. Pics are always welcome, and it works much better on here now.

Great morning but going to be hotter today than yesterday. Gotta get gas, I'm nearly 130 on this tank and I've never run it that much (I get only 43 mpg right now), hope I can make it to the gas station. :) Life is fine, kids are fine. My oldest neutered a cat today, her first live surgery. I was never that driven in my life, it's impressive to see the work all three of my young-uns do, but I won't gush on here. Well, anymore. This post anyway.

Keep alert out there, lots of morons on the roads, and they seem to be multiplying.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Good morning All. HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY. No more Pic-Line in my arm and no more CRAP going in my arm. I can now go back to being me. I have a brand new Springer front end setting on my floor that I have to get ready to put on Annabell. Hope yall can put up with me while go through this again. Starting from scratch again. Having trouble finding another fitted 240x40 rear fender but I will find one. I guess i'll do pic's again in case there are non believers. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife. Has anyone heard from Binki?

Great news! Keep going and never give up.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Happy Friday! No bike today, wife wanted to carpool and do happy hour after work (yay). But I'll ride tomorrow, got a training to help set up and babysit all morning, then it's on to a passport appointment to cough up some MORE money to the US of A.

Keep healthy, and watch out if you are riding!

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Happy Friday! No bike today, wife wanted to carpool and do happy hour after work (yay). But I'll ride tomorrow, got a training to help set up and babysit all morning, then it's on to a passport appointment to cough up some MORE money to the US of A.

Keep healthy, and watch out if you are riding!
So where are you going? Somewhere nice like Australia, Canada or Singapore?

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Italy, for our 25th anniversary. Applied for the passports Saturday afternoon without a hitch. Gotta get the kids set up in December when they are all home. Lots and lots of planning, and all interlinked (gotta coordinate the date to get the best ticket price, aligned with the lodging, attractions times, train schedules, but it requires me to have an idea already of the dates). And THAT all depends on the projected budget anyway. I was kind of hoping the Brexit crash would happen this week to see what it did to the plane ticket prices, but now they are OK until January. Bah.

Weekend was alright, worked, errands and shopping, then football. No yardwork since the gardeners filled my buckets up after reconditioning and seeding my lawn. Bled my front brakes, and very noticeable results! Much harder handle feel, I like that. Gotta do the rear, but will probably wait until my youngest gets home, as she loves mechanical work and even something minor like this is good to know.

Much colder here, for us, about 47 degrees this morning. Not cold enough to put me in the truck, though.

Eyes open out there, don't let these idiots catch you off guard!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Good morning to the 'Nation! Hope all are well or getting there.

No bike today, windy as hell out here, dust, leaves/branches, bags, boxes, all just blowing around. Took the truck today, only the 2nd time I've had to in October. It's weird, that's for certain. Just as well, I'll just do some running around I have been putting off.

If you are out there, watch out for idiots, they are everywhere. Oh look, there's one right there next to you!! And behind you!!!! And that other guy doesn't look quite right either. Just keep safe in any case.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good evening All. Raining bucks here. Just hanging with Mama and Tater today. Rope, I gave up all that daylight savings crap and just do whatever-whenever. Slept till 11:30 today. After 4 months of 5 hours at the most, I am catching up. Yall be good and watch out for all the kids tomorrow night. Prayers out for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Hey yall. Still got the wet stuff here. I am getting out and working a little. Time to start some winter firewood. Don't want to get caught with my pants down. I can't cut for everyone this year but I have friends helping them. They want get cold if I have to cut it. Yall be good and tell someone good-day. Prayers out for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Happy Friday afternoon to everyone! Carpooled with the wife, gonna hit happy hour. Then it's off to a wine/dinner tomorrow. Haven't been riding because of the wind, although it quieted down today, looking forward to next week. Otherwise everyone is happy and healthy here, no fire danger for me, though my youngest is near one (hasn't been told to evacuate yet), keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Have a great weekend out there everyone!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Evening All. Just finished working up a little button buck. Only need 2 more and my freezer is good for the year. Next? Going catfishing next week to get my fish up to par. being stuck in the house all summer sucked. I will get back in shape somehow. Yall be good and let's Pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All. Another day at the Rock. Lots to do and lots of time to do it. Electric fan went bad on the Mustang and the wind tore the doors up on the paint booth. Yall stay out of trouble and help me Pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Happy Monday afternoon! Weekend went well, did our trip, did some yardwork, shopping, out for breakfast, just a nice quiet weekend. Two of the kids and one boyfriend are coming home this weekend, so much for a repeat. But it's going to be fine, we will grill some animal parts and raise a glass to all our veterans. Well deserved, and thank you to all of you. Gonna try and get the Sarge over for it as well, but he's usually pretty resistant to celebrations for some reason.

Took the bike today, nice day for it, hoping for the week to stay nice and fire-free. BlueJ wanted to let everyone know that she now has her Class A commercial permit, gonna be driving the big trucks now. That girl is something else.

Be safe and healthy!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Afternoon Yall. Shame that bear season isn't in yet. I could have shot one this morning . I am waiting for a one horn to step in. Going to take him out of the gene pool and put him in the freezer. Going to put the alternator back on the Mustang and then back to the woods. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife for her upcoming surgery to be a success.

19921 - 19940 of 19990 Posts