Honda Fury Forums: banner

19941 - 19960 of 19981 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Good morning all! Well dammit, my rear tire is flat today. Dunno why, I didn't notice it until I sat down and tried to roll it out of the garage. That's annoying, there was still a lot of tread left on that tire, hopefully it's an easy puncture. I've never used a plug kit before, there have been places around that did that free, but I'm grounded with just a two wheeler.
If you are lucky enough to be riding, enjoy but keep your eyes open!

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Here I am again. Just hanging around with Mama and Tater. Tater is good at that hanging around stuff. We had catfish, coleslaw and side salad for dinner and Tater said it's nap time. Yall be good and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Tater does indeed have it down to a science!
Glad to see everyone doing their thing. I filled my tire with air two nights ago, still seems to be holding air this morning. Might try to get it off the jack and see if it behaves. Is it possible that I lost a bead because of low pressure? Maybe that and a bump? Can't really take it up on the freeway if I don't trust it, might putt around the 'hood to see if it holds on.
First kid (and punk boyfriend) coming home tonight, second one tomorrow. Have a good weekend and remember our Veterans, home and away. Thank you all for what you've done for this country, you'll never see ME kneel when Old Glory is around. And be safe if you are riding!

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Evening All. Tater and I went hunting today. He managed to scare everything in the woods away but we had fun anyway. Lot of walking and good exercise. We didn't get anything except a pic of Tater leading the way. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Evening All. Had a good day today. Maine wire shorted in the Mustang and took everything out. Got the alternator, Radio, Disc changer and all the lights. I know this is going to be fun. Best way is to cut it all out and start from scratch. Been there and done that.Yall try to be good and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Registered
33 Posts
OK I am tired of shearching through all of these threads to find out if someone said "Mornin".

Everyone check in here and say mornin.

Morning Richard, Skap, 2woofs, MFR, Easy, Drag, Dawg, Dave, Evil, 460, Zitros, Barfury, Predator, and all the rest.
Moring ride and shine it's forum time!

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Good morning! Been taking a longer break over the Veteran's day holiday, haven't forgot you guys n gals!
Two kids came home, one with a boyfriend, and it went OK. Still not completely on board, but whatever. Found out my middle daughter got a fat offer from Amazon upon graduation, she gets a hire packet in a week to look over. I'm not sure why they want a Chemical Engineer for a 'Process and production engineer', but she wants to work for them for a year or two and reapply to Anheuser Busch. Maybe she will like it, who knows. I told her to stockpile that cash in case it's not a good job.

On the bike. It's leaking at the bead, 8 PSI per day. Took it in, they said they can't remount it, that the sidewall was just barely hanging on and unsafe. I told him it's been on there for a couple of years, and mounted by them, but I ended up opting to go for a 200mm replacement anyway. I had a little wear, but if this is going to leak out anyway, I'd rather not push my luck. Can't help but feel I got lied to, but hey, a new tire is coming now.

Keep safe out there, and stay HEALTHY!!

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Afternoon All. Tater and I are working on filling the freezer. It got cold out and that little guy wants to go in the house and leave me to all the hard work. LOL. He dosen't like the skinning part. One to go. Yall be good and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Good Friday morning. Picking up the bike from the shop in a bit, asked for the old tire back. Maybe I can use it again sometime, though I'll go elsewhere to mount it. Otherwise, weather is getting cooler here, only in the 60s today. :)
Keep alert out there if you can ride, happy to see everyone on the mend.

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Good Morning All. In the 20's here this morning Bako. I can still work on my junk though. You can put that tire back on and use Black RTV on the bead and ride till it wears out. I have use that RTV on beads quite a few times on tires with good tread. Hope yall are having fun like I am and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Good evening all. Mama in the kitchen cooking up some Venison steak and eggs. May as well finish up last years supply and start on this years. Been a little sick last two days, Sore throat. Getting better now so I may start hunting again this week. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Afternoon All. Still cutting up deer meat. Will be at it till 8 or 10 tonight but it is worth it. Put 4 pak's of short ribs in the freezer this afternoon.Going to make some dry jerky out of some of this meat. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max,s Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Happy Monday! Got the bike back from the shop, and the handling is much more responsive. I figured that might happen, but didn't expect to actually feel a difference. I did take that 240 back with me, doesn't look damage in any way to me. I'll just keep it until I get a flat, I dunno.
Busy weekend, got lots done. Of course I washed and waxed the wife's car only to discover today that it might rain mid-week. Great, my fault.

Keep safe out there and have a great week!

·
Premium Member
13,431 Posts
Good Morning All. Time to hit the woods. One more and the freezer is full. We love the Venison And it saves a lot of money at the store. Getting back to work on Annabell next week and hoping the Spring lines up. Yall say good morning to someone and mean it, It will make you feel good. Let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Good morning! It's raining here, unheard of! Major accident created a parking lot out of the main freeway, SUV getting on the road too fast from the onramp, spun out, his a SHERIFF's SUV, hit a temp traffic redirect wall and moved it enough to pinch off the traffic there (construction everywhere in town right now). Idiots, it rains at least yearly here, you would think they would know better. I assume too much.

Truck today, obviously. But I'm on two wheels in spirit! Keep safe out there!

19941 - 19960 of 19981 Posts