Honda Fury Forums: banner

19961 - 19980 of 19990 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Good morning! It's raining here, unheard of! Major accident created a parking lot out of the main freeway, SUV getting on the road too fast from the onramp, spun out, his a SHERIFF's SUV, hit a temp traffic redirect wall and moved it enough to pinch off the traffic there (construction everywhere in town right now). Idiots, it rains at least yearly here, you would think they would know better. I assume too much.

Truck today, obviously. But I'm on two wheels in spirit! Keep safe out there!
Snows all winter long in Utard, one would assume a 6 month spread wouldn't cause amnesia. Well, they'd be wrong. Just like a demolition derby after a good snow storm, assholes and elbows everywhere!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Snows all winter long in Utard, one would assume a 6 month spread wouldn't cause amnesia. Well, they'd be wrong. Just like a demolition derby after a good snow storm, assholes and elbows everywhere!
That is why I moved to Virginia. If you have the heart you can ride all year round.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
GOOD Morning All. This will be the fourth time Rope. I hope they don't find me at all anymore. I have learned to stay out of the city of Farmville on a bike. Meanwhile the freezer is full so i don't have to go meat shopping. I went to the VA for my checkup yesterday and got good news. There is no more infection in my back and they said I CAN do what I please as long as it dose not hurt. Hooraay, back to being ME. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All. Think I will just hang out with Mama and Tater again today. As you can see Tater is ready to go, Where I don't know but he is ready. Not much happening out there today cause it's cool out. May heat the paint booth and work on Annabell a while. Had to program the remotes for Mama's PT Cruiser this morning so that is enough hard work for today. Prayer's out for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Good morning to all! A little cold this morning, but not enough to keep me off of two wheels. Quiet week here, as school is out, but the wife is down with a bad back so I might take some days off and help her out. My oldest is home with her now, so that helps.
Went to the L.A. car show Saturday, shopped around and got to hang out with some of the family (my middle kid couldn't make it), but had to cut it short and keep it slow for the Mrs. Had her iced and doped up all footballday because of it, she's a trooper.

Keep safe out there, squishy side up!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All. Papa bear coming straight at me this morning. Had to fire my 380 twice to make him change his mind about eating me. Didn't stripe my draws but got close. I have a pick of him in the service road about 50 feet behind my house. This guy goes between 375 and 425 easy. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken. Binki and Max's Wife.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Good Morning All. Papa bear coming straight at me this morning. Had to fire my 380 twice to make him change his mind about eating me. Didn't stripe my draws but got close. I have a pick of him in the service road about 50 feet behind my house. This guy goes between 375 and 425 easy. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken. Binki and Max's Wife.
Seems you live in a dangerous town. If it's not the cagers it's the wild life....... Makes me glad I live in the big smoke (and it's really smokey thanks to the bush fires).
Don't forget to pray for Bill, Ken, Binki and my wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Morning all. Guess next year ill have to throw rocks at the deer if the dem's have anything to do with it. Don't know what is happening. I know I don't need a weapon that holds 100 bullets but I would like to be able to have my hunting rifle. Nuff Said.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All. Off to pay our PP Taxes today. I hope they like stealing from us. We pay taxes on crap when we buy stuff and keep on paying every year. Lot of folks call it other stuff but i'm a big boy and call it theft by the government. Rant over now so let's pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Long time no post my friends. Its Thanksgiving and wanted to stop by and say howdy. Hope everyone is doing well. Lets all be thankful for staying shiny side up.
Finally got settled in up here in the mountains. Been snowing like crazy and we arent even in winter yet. They said 9" officially but I stepped out to clean the deck and around the vehicles and sunk up to my knees. About 14-15"...
Still have the bike up for sale back down south. Going to let him hold on to it till spring. Planning a trip to go see family and pu the remaining items we left behind.
Other than that, its all sop here.
Here's a pic I took the other morning standing out on the deck, looking back towards Manitou (right before the storm hit and dumped on us)

Yall take care and have the best holidays you can.

Oh yeah, stay freaky...

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Morning All, Happy Turkey Day. Glad to see you pop in Whiskey and good you finally got settled in. Things all getting better here. Think i'll hit the woods a while. Yall have a great day and help me Pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good Day All. Tater and I relocated a possum this morning. I live trapped him because he was raiding the bird feeder. Put him in a good place next to a lake. May get a chance to hunt a while this evening. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife. Sure would like to hear from Binki.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good morning All. Good to see you pop in Red-Fury. We use to have a lot of people on here but all the password changes pissed them off and they left. If they quit making all the changes people may come back. It's a good day to pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Good morning All. Good to see you pop in Red-Fury. We use to have a lot of people on here but all the password changes pissed them off and they left. If they quit making all the changes people may come back. It's a good day to pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.
It's almost as though they forum owners came up with a list of things to piss people off and them went about doing everyone of them. The senior management where I work did just that right down to banning personal items such as your reference books and coffee mug.
Don't forget to pray for Ken, Binki, Bill and my wife.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Afternoon All. Just like a snowball Macxpert, Management takes a crap and it's all downhill from there. I can say I never treated my people bad till I caught them stealing from me. I fired them all that day and gave up the whole works. I think it was time to retire anyhow so I did. Now I get to do what I want to do. Working on Annabell is on top of the list. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken. Binki and Mack's Wife.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Good morning to the Nation! Raining today, so no bike, but I did ride the first two days, and I intend on the next two. Thanksgiving was a decent time, but it took over 9 hours for my two younger kids to get here from L.A., normally a 2 hour drive. But we did it alright. Didn't have other family over this year, just the kids, visited Dad the next day, nice and relaxing. Oldest went home Saturday, other two on Sunday. Still have a decent amount of leftovers, not a bad thing. Ham and Turkey, tons of sides, a bottle of wine, can't wait for Christmas. I have some running to do, to burn this off before then :D
BE safe out there, keep healthy, here's to hoping you aren't shed-bound for the winter.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Good morning all. Busy,busy,busy. Getting things ready for Christmas. My daughter is coming up for a week and Mama is happy about that .Tater will have someone new to play with for a while. Ordered a new neck for Annabell and started cutting the old one off again. Yep. All over from scratch again. Alignment was off by 1 1/2 inches. That's about it for now so let's all pray for Ken, Binki and Max's Wife.

19961 - 19980 of 19990 Posts