Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
“persona non grata”
Beware, this person is unacceptable and not welcome in our community. He has been banned. If he contacts you, do not attempt to do business with him as he has taken many members money and not delivered products as promised.

ok guys and gals this is the newest mod from sick and twizted inc! its from a stock fury front fender , hope you like it , all feed back is welcome

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did lower it but because i cut new design it appears the same.... but im still working bugs out im gonna try to get it a little closer but its only been 30 min since i finished the mod

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yours came out freakin nice man!
I wanted to do a pitch fork type of cut but didnt want to melt the fender while cutting. Did you use a jigsaw for that? After the cut did you round the edges? Im curious.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Nice!
Why is there a big knife strapped to the frame of the bike? For stabbing people?
I thought you couldn't carry anything longer then 4in legally? Actually it is a 4in right?
"I am gonna stab you if you ride to close to me!" ??

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry have been tattooing....... first a blue tape outlined the shape i wanted the green taped over that.... took grinder with cut of wheel and made my cuts..... took air sander and rounded all the edges smooth and then hand sanded it to make sure there were no imperfections

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as for the knife its for animals that get stuck in the bike when i run them over......and for any smart ass that wants to run there mouth at a red light:D:D:D

·
Registered
330 Posts
If I am correct you made your own Air Kit, is that correct. It looks similar XChopper BAK.
Which is the one I am considering. Do you have any problems with water getting in there, do you have some kind of a rain coat for it? Did you have a Fuel Controller? Thanks.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
several of the members have had questions about what ive done...if u would call me its way to much to type 731 613 5247

·
Registered
240 Posts
Slinger,
No rush but did you find the part # for the bracket you were telling me about on the phone? I like the front of the front fender but I like the back of it being longer. Keep up the innovating changes and sharing with everyone. Ride safe.
GP

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Nice!
Why is there a big knife strapped to the frame of the bike? For stabbing people?
I thought you couldn't carry anything longer then 4in legally? Actually it is a 4in right?
"I am gonna stab you if you ride to close to me!" ??
:confused: What kind of question is that? ...and when is it illegal to carry anything longer then a 4" blade :rolleyes:

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mississippi law i think its 6" if its concealed but mine is very visable.......

as to the parts number i have not yet ...lol i have been busy with work thank god .... but resend me your number i guess i didnt save it.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
mississippi law i think its 6" if its concealed but mine is very visable.......

as to the parts number i have not yet ...lol i have been busy with work thank god .... but resend me your number i guess i didnt save it.....

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ha ha ha............

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
knife laws are simaler to gun laws after 4 inches.you cant hide them at all in most states.the bike looks good.glad im not the only one not afraid of the saw.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.