Honda Fury Forums: banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

the new sick and twizted front fender mod!!!!

4K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  mrbyber 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
“persona non grata”
Beware, this person is unacceptable and not welcome in our community. He has been banned. If he contacts you, do not attempt to do business with him as he has taken many members money and not delivered products as promised.

ok guys and gals this is the newest mod from sick and twizted inc! its from a stock fury front fender , hope you like it , all feed back is welcome

See less See more
#3 ·
i did lower it but because i cut new design it appears the same.... but im still working bugs out im gonna try to get it a little closer but its only been 30 min since i finished the mod

#7 ·
Nice!
Why is there a big knife strapped to the frame of the bike? For stabbing people?
I thought you couldn't carry anything longer then 4in legally? Actually it is a 4in right?
"I am gonna stab you if you ride to close to me!" ??

#16 ·
:confused: What kind of question is that? ...and when is it illegal to carry anything longer then a 4" blade :rolleyes:

#10 ·
sorry have been tattooing....... first a blue tape outlined the shape i wanted the green taped over that.... took grinder with cut of wheel and made my cuts..... took air sander and rounded all the edges smooth and then hand sanded it to make sure there were no imperfections

#11 ·
as for the knife its for animals that get stuck in the bike when i run them over......and for any smart ass that wants to run there mouth at a red light:D:D:D

#12 ·
If I am correct you made your own Air Kit, is that correct. It looks similar XChopper BAK.
Which is the one I am considering. Do you have any problems with water getting in there, do you have some kind of a rain coat for it? Did you have a Fuel Controller? Thanks.

#13 ·
several of the members have had questions about what ive done...if u would call me its way to much to type 731 613 5247

#14 ·
Slinger,
No rush but did you find the part # for the bracket you were telling me about on the phone? I like the front of the front fender but I like the back of it being longer. Keep up the innovating changes and sharing with everyone. Ride safe.
GP

#17 ·
mississippi law i think its 6" if its concealed but mine is very visable.......

as to the parts number i have not yet ...lol i have been busy with work thank god .... but resend me your number i guess i didnt save it.....

#21 ·
no 460 its only a bike after all...lol.. if u mess up to bad buy a new fender....i finally have decided on how the rear fender i bought is going to look ... im glad now buying the strutless style it will have same feel as stock but sit lower and closer to tire ... i also came across a really cool led light from a old roll pan i had and its thin enough to fit in it so all stays tight together ... its 2 peices that have a tribal look to them so i have to have the metal plasma cut to match but that should be fairly simple .... i keep looking at matt hotch and jesse james bikes for my design styling so i hope when its all done if i pull next to another fury they will look completely different.....and before the haters chime in ... its not so people dont know its a honda fury i just want it different then any of them out there just like everyone does to the vstar and raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.