Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Looking good Tony! Whats not to love about black and chrome? I dig the skull on the sissy bar too that rocks!!!:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Don't forget MFR!!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
From what I recall MFR, Me and another black were the first to go outside of just cobra's for exhaust by going to VTX 1300 pipes or modding tips to work. MFR has the first air drop to the public, he was the first with extra rake. The others can think they are best but black starts all the fun trends

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Black doesn't need a turbo button to look this good :cool:
Nahh its obvious smart people Buy Black. Tony, You, Me, Skap, Led, and a few others that are the pioneers with different mods. We dont need the blue "turbo button" because we make the bikes look cool enough to not have to go fast

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Nahh its obvious smart people Buy Black. Tony, You, Me, Skap, Led, and a few others that are the pioneers with different mods. We dont need the blue "turbo button" because we make the bikes look cool enough to not have to go fast
exactly what have you pioneered? ok you fabbed a bracket for your pipes, not exactly rocket science and you have some forward controls that you have been working on for how long? I'm not afraid to give credit where it's due, but come on, and if i am wrong with something that you have pioneered i will apologize in this thread just like i called you out, so tell me if i'm wrong...

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
exactly what have you pioneered? ok you fabbed a bracket for your pipes, not exactly rocket science and you have some forward controls that you have been working on for how long? I'm not afraid to give credit where it's due, but come on, and if i am wrong with something that you have pioneered i will apologize in this thread just like i called you out, so tell me if i'm wrong...

whoa... callin out...:D .. http://www.tony-fury.com/Shame_On_You.mp3
it's all good...

by the way... turn the volume up to 11

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Couldn't have picked a better song Tony

then to be able to click and Jam....
proves the point!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
The MFR (MothaFockingRake) mod

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
not you bro i was talking to imwright, he listed himself as a person that pioneered some mods and i was asking him what he pioneered.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
not you bro i was talking to imwright, he listed himself as a person that pioneered some mods and i was asking him what he pioneered.
My Bad........... <----- I hate that phrase!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MyFuryRide said:
MFR... you da man... don't be da man without EXPRESSION...:D .. for you bro.. http://www.tony-fury.com/Salvation_on_Sand Hill.mp3

snakes won't bite..

X_KIOWA_X said:
not you bro i was talking to imwright, he listed himself as a person that pioneered some mods and i was asking him what he pioneered. Today 09:17 PM
You missed the most important part of my post...

it's all good...:)
Here's what a got to Say about the "Blu Turbo button".,.
http://www.tony-fury.com/Little_White_Lie.mp3

wish in one hand, and shit in the other.. let me know which one comes to fruition...:p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Black Furys and tunes Thats the heart behind The Official "BLACK is where its at" thread.

Tony how about Disturbed -Fear- dedicated to the other colors From BLACK!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts