Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I see this done all the time on other car forums. Thought we should have one for the special Matte Silver Furys.

(Other colors can follow if they wish :cool: )

Keep the posting to a minimum unless you got pictures. And remember.....only Matte Silver! Let's see em!

I'll start:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Good idea!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Non-modded Matted Fury. Mods will commence today.

·
Registered
130 Posts
at 1800 miles
Mods:
Kury Hyper-Charger
Roadhouse pipes (uncorked, for now)
Cobra F/C
Circumcised the "beavertail"
Shaynes Spider plate mount w/ LED's
Lockhart rear turns (temp)
Stripped off stock front signals - Rivco front mirror/signals
Painted fork legs, rear hub, rear stab arm, front and rear rotors.
Painted Matte - side covers

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Oh Man has got a kit back there. I got the all blacked out Pearl Forum. You play often? Listen can you take pic of other side, maybe a dark one too? I wanna see the Shaynes Spider plate mount w/ LED's. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
The other side
A couple are kinda dark. I was going for effect but I'm no pro
Oh Forgot my other mod -
A L&M Shorty front fender painted Matte
and a OEM Matte chin spoiler w/ LED's

Next mod's are
L&M spring
Blacked out engine
Pair valve removal (got the dimple plates ready to install)

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
This is the most current photo I have, but I'vesince added a mod or two. I'll try to take some more today.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Very nice Mobe! I'm loving the front fender and the removal of the red pin stripe :D

The T-Mod also ;) Can't wait to get mine done when I get back!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More and more people are getting rid of the red pin stripe! :p

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's before the Cobra PowerFlo and other random black parts-

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Very nice Mobe! I'm loving the front fender and the removal of the red pin stripe :D

The T-Mod also ;) Can't wait to get mine done when I get back!
Did you just re-paint the rims to get rid of the red pin strip? I am liking that more and more now.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you just re-paint the rims to get rid of the red pin strip? I am liking that more and more now.
Go to AutoZone and get some black pin stripe tape for $5. One roll will do. Just clean off the wheels and follow the red stripe with the tape very slowly. It will follow it perfectly if you do it right. Mine's been done for a couple months now and it's holding up with no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Go to AutoZone and get some black pin stripe tape for $5. One roll will do. Just clean off the wheels and follow the red stripe with the tape very slowly. It will follow it perfectly if you do it right. Mine's been done for a couple months now and it's holding up with no problems at all.
Thanks bro. I guess I need a stress free and patience day to do this. Very rare LOL

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks bro. I guess I need a stress free and patience day to do this. Very rare LOL
Even if it's not perfect, no one will notice. Mine is BY FAR from perfect, but it covers all the red. I'm the only one who notices it since I'm the one who did it. No one has ever said anything about it.

I know you can buy pre-cut stripes on Ebay for a specific wheel size, but that's twenty bucks and I couldn't wait that long :p

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks for the compliment y'all.

I used the precut radius pinstripes off ebay on the wheels. Came out really well, and you have to look hard to see them.

I've since added 3" fork extenders, a blue air filter in the spike intake, and I've had the L&M spring sitting around for 6 months now that I need to install.

This winter I plan on blacking the engine out, and painting the rear hub and lower forks.

Some good look'n bikes in this thread.:cool:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts