Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh by the way, i did remove all the reflectors and stickers. Got side covers on it today also. Its like everyone else's "a work in progress"

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Very nice. Now go out and show that bike off.........

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Reality check... Sorry, I am inbetween about this...

I like the direction that you went with the "silver" bike... ;) But, it is too "straight lined" for my taste, almost like I could have done this myself. Like the concept though... that is why I am split on this decision as I have seen this type of design before... it could have gone further IMO, but it doesn't move me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Your too kind. RSS, I respect your opinion too. I must take good with bad. You have a beautiful bike also. But, I didn't want flames. Seems everybody is doing flames lately..

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Hey now, I bet I'll be able to spot you Saturday. Crowd is starting to really come in now, midnight and bikes are still cruising the strip...nice background for a good nights sleep.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Well here it is.. the paint. Whatcha think??
Reality check... Sorry, I am inbetween about this...

I like the direction that you went with the "silver" bike... ;) But, it is too "straight lined" for my taste, almost like I could have done this myself. Like the concept though... that is why I am split on this decision as I have seen this type of design before... it could have gone further IMO, but it doesn't move me.
Thanks guys! Your too kind. RSS, I respect your opinion too. I must take good with bad. You have a beautiful bike also. But, I didn't want flames. Seems everybody is doing flames lately..
I think RSS is giving you some opinion and constructive criticism, not necessarily trying to bash you. You asked "Whatcha think"? so you have to be open to both pro and con comments. Thanks for posting your work, I like seeing new designes and paint schemes.:cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think RSS is giving you some opinion and constructive criticism, not necessarily trying to bash you. You asked "Whatcha think"? so you have to be open to both pro and con comments. Thanks for posting your work, I like seeing new designes and paint schemes.:cool:
"RSS i respect you opinion too. Must take good with bad" is what I said to his response. Didn't take it as bashing at all.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nice color choices. I was thinking bout some neon green pinstripes for my silver bike but just couldnt picture it, now I can. I also like the blue with it. As for the tribal design, I think it could have been more curvey like the bike. Overall nice job

·
Registered
835 Posts
When I first got my bike I was looking to do a geographic design on the metalic blue in that bright green and fushia. A friend photo edited my bike and it was just too bright for my taste, but I DO LIKE the silver, blue, bright green color combination you used. I'm not crazy about the design, but that is what makes it yours. I'm sure your bike will be a head turner where ever you go! Go show it off with pride!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
love the blue and silver, green isnt doing it for me. although the guy next to me is losing his mind over how nice it is so to each there own.

way to really start customizing

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you very much guys! I really appreciate it. Glad I could throw a new idea out there!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I agree, it is why I didn't go with a flame design myself, it is what is called as a tribal curl....
ANYWAYS, I like the design, but what it is missing is what I was saying: detail... it is all about the details... even if it isn't an over the top design, it won't "move you"without the details.. it is the little things that matter... whether this was a skull design or a all out mural, without the little touches such as shadowing, depth and texturing (2-d vs. 3-d)... it lends itself to a cartoon feel to it. I believe this design has a lot of potential, it is just failed in execution! Last words on it... again, good bike, nice designs... should have put the extra step into it though... :)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow nice! I rather like the color choices.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts