Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok yall i just finished my seat .... yes me ..lol... i think its bad ass .....now tell me what you think

·
Registered
889 Posts
looks awesome bro!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK U im stoked i think its a sick twist on a stock seat.... trimmed the nose so more tank shows.... took some 1inck foam added a pattern to it ..... now my wife says im her night in shinning armor on a white stallion

·
Registered
889 Posts
THANK U im stoked i think its a sick twist on a stock seat.... trimmed the nose so more tank shows.... took some 1inck foam added a pattern to it ..... now my wife says im her night in shinning armor on a white stallion
I need to have the seat on my TM redone. I'm looking to get it shaved down to take pressure off the tailbone and have some memory foam or gel added for comfort and just recovered with what's on it now is fine. Anything you'd be interested in doing? If so, how much would you need to do it?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah more than interestead love doing seats ...lol if your reusing your factory leather(which i can save) id say 125 ill provide all memory foam...u cover shipping....

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank ya tex..... i cant stop looking at it......i wanted green ostrich but when it came in the wife said no to gaudy so the white was done..... and she hasnt stopped rubbing it yet haha

·
Registered
889 Posts
yeah more than interestead love doing seats ...lol if your reusing your factory leather(which i can save) id say 125 ill provide all memory foam...u cover shipping....
Done. Whats your address?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
callme 731-613-5247

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks f o f .... the more yallsay u like it the more my choice of white was right

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you...ej.... maybe get a lil buisness from it now:D:D

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its cool im a tattoo artist by trade so im up ... u can call now

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks 10........

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Looks like it turned out great! You definitely have a one of a kind. Everything about your bike is looking killer!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Looks good. I am going to be redoing my seat very soon. Might as well since the tank and fenders are not attached. I like the idea of using the foam to create the design. Got any tips. I would like to maybe sink a design into the center of the seat. Did you use some sort of adhesive to stick the fabric to the foam?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts