Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After drooling over this bike for too damn long the wait is finally over. Bought a matte gray fury today and its comin home on tuesday

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Nice, good choice ! Welcome to the Matte family, now you will have to change your signature to "Keep the Matte side up"

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Nice, good choice ! Welcome to the Matte family, now you will have to change your signature to "Keep the Matte side up"
Good one Troop ! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
After drooling over this bike for too damn long the wait is finally over. Bought a matte gray fury today and its comin home on tuesday
Fantastic! How long have you just sat and stared at it?:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its been about a year since I discovered this beautiful machine. Soo stoked!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome, waited 6 months before the dealer had the color I wanted then BAM!! Done deal new I wanted one from the first time I saw um.

·
Registered
111 Posts
congrats on the new "obsession" I mean bike!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought it bozeman mt, about tree hours away. I had on lined up in oregon for 11k it'd and it sold the day before I got approved for the loan so I had to pay a bit more than I wanted but oh well. It seems like these were disappearing fast so I had to jump on it

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Enjoy that new ride. You're going to love it. OK to drool over it, just not on it.:)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Congrats Traben....I got some really good news recently, but gotta hold off before I can say anything.....ohh and it isnt related to the fury

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
omg, did someone say "pass the corn"?

welcome to the party, sir.
ignore the cop in the corner--his paint ain't dry so it looks all...matted!!

<yuk yuk>

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
welcome and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats Traben....I got some really good news recently, but gotta hold off before I can say anything.....ohh and it isnt related to the fury
You can't leave me hangin like that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts