Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting on parts for another exhaust build so I can finish, I created a monster!! :D CLick the PIC!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is fantastic! AWESOME job! You keep raising the bar on your exhaust builds. Power to MFR!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Damn that exhaust is sweet... you just keep making them better... you the man

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
This is my favorite design of yours so far. FN awesome work man! You're gonna end up in a magazine or somthin someday!

1question. Did you alter the idle rpms some how?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,

No I didn't alter the idle. although I have a m109 guru buddy carbing it, but you won't get a tracking number for the pics I won't post

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Absolutely awesome! And the sissy bar is a nice addition too.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Lookin and sonding good bro. Good Job! Cant wait to start hearing some of these pipes live.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I am going to black wrap the pipes and leave the cannon chrome..

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Now that you have the bar on the back you should build the Old School pipes.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gotta have a taker for me to do them, still waiting on doggy bones to come back from water jetting. then 14 other builds after them.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Check out the "Nwe pipes by MFR" thread

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Sounds like a stock car !! Very cool Mike.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Very Cool. Like the sissy bar too. The guys doing mine have just dropped off. Oh well, maybe I can get you to make me one? There seemed to be some interest in a high sissy bar that mounts the same as the Honda low rise, for those of us with holes in our fenders.

·
Registered
788 Posts
told you I liked them before, now I really like them. Just wish that $$ amount you PM'd me was different. Too many $$ already out the door this year to even get to think about it. Some $$ may not even get to see anything for....kindof makes me "sick".

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
MFR do you ever open the garage door when you do these little videos or do you and your "partner" just breath in the fumes?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MFR do you ever open the garage door when you do these little videos or do you and your "partner" just breath in the fumes?
You guys are obsessed aren't you?, must be an Dayton area Ohio thing, you and Richard bi-curious or what??

FWIW thats was the Roomates daughters Husband

1 - 20 of 22 Posts