Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got Home after eleven days of riding, camped right off the bike just me a sleeping bag and a one man tent. Started at Las Vegas Friday Aug 27 at 6:30 AM up to Beatty, NV. over to Big Pine, CA. up to Tahoe, CA. through Reno, NV. past Susanville to Mt Shasta, CA. into Oregon through Ashville to Grants Pass down to Crecsent City, CA. Down HWY 1/101 along the coast through the Redwoods down to San Fransisco to San Diego then up to Riverside, CA. to Big Bear, CA. back to San Diego to meet my wife and then home to Vegas just got here about an hour ago Sept 6 3:30PM. What a trip took over fourhundred pictures got home went to transfer them to my laptop and there all gone the memory card is empty, but got a lot of good memories and met some wonderful people. The bike handled great the whole trip no mechanical problems just had to plot out gas stations but had a couple 32 oz. gas canisters a friend let me borrow so I wasn't ever in dire need of gas only had one long stretch 139 miles from Beatty to Big Pine and I still had 1/2 gallon when I got to the gas station. I would highly recommend the coast trip to anyone who hasn't been up north on HWY 1 it's great! lots to see and a lot of twisting turning roads.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
That stinks about the memory card, but sounds like an awsome trip

·
Registered
57 Posts
Was the memory card empty or did the pictures get erased?

If they were erased look for a program called Glary undelete I have used this program to retrieve erased photos from XD memory cards and it will restore some if not all of your photos.

Here is the URL Glary Undelete

This program is easy to use and make sure you used it with the card in the camera if you can.

Just connect your camera and run the program.

The program will work even if the drive was formatted.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Bounty Hunter I tried the GlaryUndelete and the WinUndelete neither showed any deletions. However, when I stuck the memory card in my laptop directly it showed fifteen pictures out of the almost fivehundred. I'm not sure what happened just one of those electronic Gremlins I guess. I sent an email to HP support to see if they have any ideas but I'm pretty sure the only pictures I"m going to have are the ones in my memory. To bad had some great shots of the coast ecspecially up north.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thanks for the report. Sounded like a good ride. Glad you're back safely.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Thats so pretty country GF. Memories are forever. Used to have 20 acres in the Redwoods in Mendocino county. Glad you are back and it was a safe adventure. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts