Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
it's hard to really say, but those look like you can clear them on a stock suspension. I have a few in a local parking lot that I've scraped on when riding 2-up, but can clear when solo if I go slow over them. Gotta watch the suspension compression if I go over them too quickly, as the front will compress just enough to scrape the frame. I also watched a Lamborghini get stuck on that same speed bump once ;)

If you find they do scrape, then you have some options... raise the ride height with an air suspension in the rear... you could also crank the stock spring/shock setting to a more firm level if you're scraping when it's compressing.. Also, some 3" risers on the front forks can help raise the frame a bit as well..

Another option is to lose a bit of weight. I could probably clear that speed bump that gives me trouble if I lost about 20lbs of my fat a$$

· Administrator
4,348 Posts
It looks like the rise is long and gradual, you should be fine at lower speeds.

Another option is to lose a bit of weight.
I got rid of 190 lbs during my divorce. It's amazing what that can do for one's sex life. 😉

(190 lbs is about 86 kg)

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts

I got rid of 190 lbs during my divorce. It's amazing what that can do for one's sex life. 😉

(190 lbs is about 86 kg)
I dropped about 250lb with my divorce, so I know what you mean! 🤣

Hawgin!

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Fuck me! I’m worried about 20 lbs….. u guys are monsters! 💪🏻
Me too... I could stand to lose 20lbs... but that's alot harder since it takes diet and exercise. I dropped the previous 250lbs with the stroke of a pen!! (and 16 years of child support payments).

· Registered
720 Posts

· Registered
13,070 Posts

(190 lbs is about 86 kg)
My sex life didn't change much after I got married. If the wife wasn't going to give me any, I decided to find other gals who would. I wasn't going to put up with that nonsense if she chose not to do her wifely duties. She knew who I was when we got married and what I expected.

· Super Moderator
6,702 Posts

(190 lbs is about 86 kg)
I assume the 86kg (190 lbs) was her and that's a "big" woman even if she was 5'10" or taller. So in that case I got rid of 53kg (117 lbs) during my divorce.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts