Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
i agree...tho all i care about at the moment is to ride this thang when it comes in and toy around with it when it gets icy...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you man;)... Just curious to know what others will modify... Tell you what though - Seat for the wife and SIGNALS will go way before the ise comes:eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you want an easy exhaust mod all you have to do is drill out the ends of the exhaust chambers. At the end of your exhaust is two end caps with two little pilot holes in each. Take a drill and a half inch drill bit and drill the ends out. When your done drilling the ends out file the rest of the remaining edge out to make it nice and smooth. Trust me it makes one hell of a difference in sound and performance. It breathes a hell of alot better! quite the restriction with just those two little holes in each end cap!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you post a vid, so I may hear the sound? I live in a strict town where the "noise" code is enforced... so much for the burbs:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
i agree with the video request...totally interested in that...i guess i lied earlier...i will have the passenger seat and the padded sissy bar for the wife as soon as i pick it up;) gotta keep the mrs. happy. Hey, I also so a one in person that had the front spoiler...it wasn't half bad lookin...mmm...gonna have to think about that tho....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can you post a vid, so I may hear the sound? I live in a strict town where the "noise" code is enforced... so much for the burbs:eek:
I tried to upload a vid yesterday from my friends cellphone. The video came out fine but the sound didn't come out right. I'll try and figure something out. I might have to borrow my daughter's kids camcorder! LOL! I'm sure it will have better sound quality. For loudness I'm pretty sure you'll be fine but when you tromp on it it's a different story! Just idle out of the neighborhood and you'd be fine. But I will definitly get a vid going!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vid & Spoiler

Yeah, the vid would be perfect... I saw a vid where a VTX owner drilled out the baffles (6 little holes) and it sounded BAD ASS!!

It was a before and after vid!

The spoiler does give the bike a nice touch - I may check that out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts