Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Made it to PCB this past Saturday. Unhooked in Bonifay and pulled 45 miles then hooked up here, all in the pouring rain. Got to ride a little Monday and Tuesday then the rain showed up again so the bikes are undercover right now waiting on clear weather. We will have to meet up sometime while we are here.

Reactions: johnq and Gizmo

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, sounds like a plan.. I really need to clean the bike she is a mess, been sitting since the last week of Oct. and my hip is doing pretty good so I feel like I can get some seat time in for sure... really need get in the wind..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and the bikes started to roll in early , people are already showing up.. look like it will be a fun time for all.. it is 4am and bikes are riding by my house.. you usually hear nothing till 6am then traffic starts to flow..

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Lucky 13 tent is up already 😁

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are setting up at Ms.Newby's also ..I have not been up to pier park yet so not sure if Frank Brown park is setting up yet

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
The FuryousNurse will be there, with scalpels ready and syringe needles shining in the sun.
Y'all see a pearl white (dirty) Fury with axle spikes, you know I am lurking somewhere.
So come find me if you dare, and you shall be rewarded with a pulse and oxygen level reading.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The FuryousNurse will be there, with scalpels ready and syringe needles shining in the sun.
Y'all see a pearl white (dirty) Fury with axle spikes, you know I am lurking somewhere.
So come find me if you dare, and you shall be rewarded with a pulse and oxygen level reading.
not sure how to take that... but i am sure I will see you when i see you,

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
they are setting up at Ms.Newby's also ..I have not been up to pier park yet so not sure if Frank Brown park is setting up yet
Frank Brown was up for the most part Monday when I rode through to check it out. One thing to know, in the past I would ride the outer ring pavement just to check out things during the rally, this year they have vendors ( Performance Machine and Ciro3D ) set up on the pavement next to the baseball fields. I suppose you will ride through the parking area now whether you stop or not.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
It's only been forever since I saw you post...

Reactions: FURY-S1 and johnq

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Frank Brown was up for the most part Monday when I rode through to check it out. One thing to know, in the past I would ride the outer ring pavement just to check out things during the rally, this year they have vendors ( Performance Machine and Ciro3D ) set up on the pavement next to the baseball fields. I suppose you will ride through the parking area now whether you stop or not.
yes, i think there will be more vendors and bikers this year(just like spring break) ... I am going riding today. my wife is off work and she likes all the bikes etc. I did hear a lot of bike ride in from 4pm to 4am last night.. it was pretty constant all night.. and the bulk of the people usually show up on Friday.. we will see

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Always good to see another Fury. Found this one at the Lucky 13.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
It's only been forever since I saw you post...
I know.
But now that I don't have to have a facebook sign-in to post, eh, you may see me on here some more.
You might recognize the bike (getting somewhat ratty), but I doubt you will recognize me.

Reactions: johnq

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
I was there at 4 yesterday.. I parked inside. the last time parked outside someone stole parts off my bike
Just stopped there to get the pic. I never park on the street, way too much dumbassery of all kinds going on out there.

Reactions: Gizmo and johnq

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
A Fury in a sea of HD 😎

1 - 20 of 26 Posts