Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
ASSWIPES!!
yeah ,someone stole the (3)plastic grommet's that hold the chrome cover on the ignition and my mirrors... I was pretty pissed off.. they put the ignition cover on with 1 old clip.. like I would not notice the mirrors being gone.. funny I had just service the bike and did the clutch and went over every inch of the bike.. actually change those grommets and put 3 new ones on like a week before.. I was smart and 6 of those and had 3 more. but the mirrors I ended up getting a set from a friend here that owns a bike shop. they look exactly like the other ones...

on another note I got all kinds of sun yesterday.. was out about 6 hours.. thee hip is still a little sore and just dont feel to good.. I got to see everything and will be going out again just not sure when..
ride safe everyone

·
Registered
3,113 Posts

I was there.
Where were ya'll?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
View attachment 239989

I was there.
Where were ya'll?
I rode in the mornings on Thomas Drive, I don't care for the slow bike race on Front Beach between Nicks and Pier Park. Afternoons/evenings were spent at Frank Brown and Lucky 13 depending on what band was playing.

Reactions: Gizmo and johnq

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
For those who just like to look at pics of bikes here are the ones from JOERIDES.com
Disclaimer: If you are ATGATT these will make your eyes twitch really bad.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts