Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
You know I am here. It's 8 p.m. on a cool Sunday evening, sitting in the RV with the windows open and yes there is the steady sound of rolling thunder. Got to love it!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know I am here. It's 8 p.m. on a cool Sunday evening, sitting in the RV with the windows open and yes there is the steady sound of rolling thunder. Got to love it!
arra boy, good to have you here. I was at the gas station across the street yesterday i get my gas and lotto there.. I am on frontbeach lass than 2 miles from you..

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
A few pics of my activity today.
Stopped by some vendors who were finishing their set up.
Sky Cloud Wheel Vehicle Tire

Kick off party, Buck Wild at Hammerhead Fred's. 1st set 1st song Train Train by Blackfoot.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Light Musician Musical instrument Music Concert

Yes there is the obligatory beauty contest.
Musician Concert Music Performing arts Crowd
Musician Musical instrument Light Concert Music

Bikes, plenty of them, including mine.
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Time to rest up, it gets real tomorrow.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few pics of my activity today.
Stopped by some vendors who were finishing their set up.
View attachment 241553

Kick off party, Buck Wild at Hammerhead Fred's. 1st set 1st song Train Train by Blackfoot.
View attachment 241554
View attachment 241555

Yes there is the obligatory beauty contest.
View attachment 241556 View attachment 241557

Bikes, plenty of them, including mine.
View attachment 241558 View attachment 241559

Time to rest up, it gets real tomorrow.
I went up ro Frank Brown, Harley Davidson, and then Indian. walked around with my girl and had some shine which was very good considering i do not drink... I think i seen you riding on frontbeach with a pack of bikes it looked like your bike with thee polished wheels.... will be going out again Saturday

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went up ro Frank Brown, Harley Davidson, and then Indian. walked around with my girl and had some shine which was very good considering i do not drink... I think i seen you riding on frontbeach with a pack of bikes it looked like your bike with thee polished wheels.... will be going out again Saturday
actually pick up a jar of apple pie shine, the girl loves it.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
I think i seen you riding on frontbeach with a pack of bikes it looked like your bike with thee polished wheels....
Picture from yesterday around 3 pm...
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Sky

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Today, for a very brief moment I became very interested in a vendor. I read the signage fury - customs, but it was a fleeting moment. There was not a Fury to be found. Talk about false advertising...
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

Reactions: johnq and Gizmo

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today, for a very brief moment I became very interested in a vendor. I read the signage fury - customs, but it was a fleeting moment. There was not a Fury to be found. Talk about false advertising...
View attachment 241568
my girlfriend got all excited when she seen that place... then she asked me why they don't have any fury's

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hey Furi what headlight bulb are u running? It’s 3 and that light is bright!
Headlight came from ebay
H4 HB2 9003 LED Motorcycle Hi/Lo Beam Headlight Conversion Bulb 6000K White Lamp

Front and rear turn came from Chrome Glow
Front are l.e.d. switchbacks 1157

rear are wide angle amber l.e.d. 1156

I do not ride at night so my purpose was to be seen during the daytime. I pointed headlight at ground directly in front of bike for the reason sated below.

Read following information provided by krashDH

Not to be a downer, but if you dropped a LED bulb in the stock housing, go back to halogen, or put in a projector style headlight...LED in a reflector housing will throw unwanted light into oncoming traffic eyes. It will be brighter, but not in a good way. You want to be seen, but you don't want your traffic to have to look away.
I've done a lot of projector retrofits and bulb comparisons. Cutoff is very important. For your safety and oncoming vehicles

Here is a straight on pic on the day they were installed
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Today's find. Any old school people here. Not many of the bikes around anymore. Kudos for him riding it to Thunder Beach, a 5 hour ride from his hometown.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hanging out in the inner sanctum of the Panama City Beach tourist trap better known as Pier Park I spotted not 1, not 2 but 3 Furys moving on the street at the same time and same location.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

On a side note if you buy a bike from a HD shop they give you a shirt stating where you bought it. Surprised he got a shirt even though he didn't drink the kool aid.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Eat dinner at one of my favorite places because I like the fried chicken.
Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Infrastructure

Had our picture taken while waiting for food. After looking at it I can say without a doubt, yes I have been having fun and yes I am a lucky man.

Chin Smile Happy Flash photography Electronic device

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Damn I would love to meet up with y'all at some point I think a rally would be great. Need this in my life.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts