Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up in Pennsylvania and all my family still lives there. I plan on riding down to Thunder in the Valley this summer from Connecticut, and attending it with my father

Thunder in the valley is June 25-28th and is in Johnstown PA.
Here's a link for information:

Visit Johnstown, PA: General Information

Would love to meet other riders with Furys!

I know some of you are doing the Ohio Bike week, I would love to go to that. My Dad isn't able to get off work for that time, and this trip I'm making is really for him. I'm leaving in August to Italy for two years and might not have the chance to ever do something like this with him again.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Have a great time in Johnstown with your Dad wish I could go

Did you decide on whether or not to take the Fury to Italy?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thanks, and yes it is coming with me! I've talked to people and did some research, and it seems like Italy is Motorcycle country.
That will be fun :D

If you have to store your bike outside, be ready for the salt air/rust attack :(

Please share some pictures with your Fury in Italy, that would be so cool to see :cool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That will be fun :D

If you have to store your bike outside, be ready for the salt air/rust attack :(

Please share some pictures with your Fury in Italy, that would be so cool to see :cool:
Where ever I live my only requirement is going to be secured garage. I recently purchased the scorpio-I900 and a disc lock for security reasons.

I'll post a lot of pictures, I also own a go pro cam and will be using that as well!

·
Registered
409 Posts
90 minutes north east of Johnstown, but definitely planning on riding the fury up for at least 1 day

·
Registered
409 Posts
Weather Looks like crap all Weekend, But Im Headed up Saturday, and Tomorrow THursday night, im riding to ebensburg for the kick off party the Wings and Wheels

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was thinking about making the hour drive south, but they're calling for rain all weekend and I'm not too sure about that. I'm still recovering from this past weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts