Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts

· Registered
426 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, thanx. Thats a lot of money for two little covers DAMN

· Registered
426 Posts
so who has the best price?

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The answer is Yes..
I just got off the phone with Directline Parts and in our discussion they weren't sure that the timing cover HO-7649395
would also fit the crank case cover on the left side of the engine. So, I called Honda Customer Service at 866-784-1870, they are saying it won't fit on the crank case side. I didn't really get the feeling that the gal I talked with really knew what she was talking about. Has anyone (possibly Tony) actually put one on the left side? Thanks for any info.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
I just got off the phone with Directline Parts and in our discussion they weren't sure that the timing cover HO-7649395
would also fit the crank case cover on the left side of the engine. So, I called Honda Customer Service at 866-784-1870, they are saying it won't fit on the crank case side. I didn't really get the feeling that the gal I talked with really knew what she was talking about. Has anyone (possibly Tony) actually put one on the left side? Thanks for any info.

I went to the dealer to get mine. I took the timing cover and held it over the left side to make sure it would fit before I bought it.

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
To save you some frustration, I have installed them on both sides just fine.:)
There is a reason there is not a third part number for the c rank case side, they use the same one for timing cover.

T

View attachment 2009 View attachment 2010

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.