Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
hello,

Is it normal to have to top up the tire every few weeks. I find that im having to re inflate the tires every few weeks since its losing up to 10lbs on both front and back, they only have 3500 miles on them and they are visually in good condition, but they are a bit old (2013)
No it's not normal to top up by that much. Four PSI in the front and two PSI in the rear over 4 to 6 weeks without the bike being used would be normal. Getting the tyres re-seated will probably help.

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
Yeah that's not normal. I get about 5 pounds per month in the front, that's about 300 or so miles. The rear doesn't require as much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2013 came OEM Metz ME880, rapid wear, good grip , ride and look. Personal experience of sudden bubble and delamination..never again. A few years later Honda went back to Dunlop, and now again Metz ME880 again.

I am now on a Michelin Com 2. Looks good, ride and grip, made in Thailand...rapid wear , around $115.

Getting ready to replace with Shinko around $50...made in Korea ? At that price don't care if it's worn out at 9k the same as the expensive tires.

I think Michelin has a new Com 3 out in the $150 range...no data.

Good luck !
I love Shinko tires and switch out to them as soon as factory tires wear out. Never have had a problem with them and saves me money every time I buy them!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts