Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys pulling power for the LED's?? If you have the Honda LED's, where do they pull the power from? Also, has anyone put their LED's on a switch? If so, where did you mount the switch? Pictures would be gratefully appreciated. I have the bike apart to get my flames done and want to put some LED's on while it is apart.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Where are you guys pulling power for the LED's?? If you have the Honda LED's, where do they pull the power from? Also, has anyone put their LED's on a switch? If so, where did you mount the switch? Pictures would be gratefully appreciated. I have the bike apart to get my flames done and want to put some LED's on while it is apart.

I had my LED's done by a guy that does LED lights on the side, I think he ran it straight to the battery, but I am not sure. Mine is on a remote very similar to those with car alarms.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started mine last night. There is a nice ground under the seat. I will probably go directly to the battery and hide a switch somewhere.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered a jit from Joe Florida LEDs and got everything routed to the battery and the ground underneath the seat. I didn't use a switch I hooked it up to a wireless remote that does on/off, strobes, and "breathes". I did white lights on the wheels, under the tank, and under the frame.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here is the kit installed. I went with white lights since the matte silver and black wheels are so dark.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Didn't really like idea of LED kit at first, but, I think it's starting to grow on me the more I see them on other bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts