Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
Discussion Starter #22
Here in Daytona We're talkin 97 Degrees with 85% humidity. That's what I call hot. 馃サ

Reactions: FURY-S1 and Gizmo

Registered
Ok, It is hot down here. 馃サIn the upper 90's and I'm drawn to the A/C in my truck after work.
So I'm gonna disassemble some of my bike and do some work. Gonna wire the led license plate
frame, replace front and rear brake pads with EBC Sintered pads, replace the front brake light switch,
Sand, fill, prime and paint the fenders and tank. I think Apple red metallic馃. And finally I'm gonna add
an oil pressure gauge. 馃槑I rounded up the fittings, gauge, mount and braided line.
I will post pics while doing this I promise.馃槆
they sell a air conditioned helmet the company is called Feher Helmets.. they are pretty cool

Registered
Hot? in Florida? Y'all out to come out where its not just hot, its DAMN HOT!! I'm talking 115 in the shade I'm talking about riding over the hill to where it was 130 on Monday. They don't call it Death Valley for fun.
I watched an interview with Jessi Combs (RIP) where she was talking about why her newest build had a flat black paint job. She said one time she was riding a chromed out bike and that the desert sun reflecting off the chrome focused beams of light that fried her leg with 2nd deg burns! THROUGH her jeans. Yeah..... that's hot.

Registered
We've had some been pretty lousy riding weather here in N.C.FL for the past two (2) months. The Weather Channel's forecast for September isn't looking much better either. 馃サ:mad:馃が

Premium Member
Might as well bitch in here. Well over 100 degrees most of the summer and now all of August was TERRIBLE air quality with all the forest fires that seem to be an annual event. Bah.

Premium Member
It's so-o-o hot...
- "How hot is it?"
It's so hot that [fill_in_the_blank]
My reflectors just melted off.

Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
Discussion Starter #33
It's so-o-o hot...
- "How hot is it?"
It's so hot that That chic weighed 200 pounds yesterday馃憖

21 - 36 of 36 Posts