Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here goes... I'm over 40 years old, and I'm kinda tired of my "flashy" paint job. It's a beautiful one, but I guess it has just lost its appeal to me. Its silver, blue, and lime green tribal design. I'm thinking a bad ass black would be cool. Keep the frame silver for a little accent to break the black up. I do like flat black, but gloss would match the gloss-silver frame better. I would love to hear you guys opinion on this. It's only money right? Someone suggested a wrap, but I'm not sold on that...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
If you have the means, then yes, its only paint. If you have a custom paint job you may want to try and switch it out for what you want, or see if you cant get a 2nd set of tins and have them sprayed this way you dont have any down time.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I can understand how a paint job can get old after a while and you get the itch to change it up... I did this to mine just recently. If you like flat black and yet gloss silver I would be more than happy to offer my paint services. Feel free to ask around as to my workmanship, turn around time and pricing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts