Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you that wanted to know how I placed in the Bike show I entered in today, I had my Fury listed as a Manufactured Custom, took 1st place, went up against a Iron Horse, 2-Big Dogs, Were about 130 Bikes overall in the Bike Show.

·
Registered
889 Posts
For those of you that wanted to know how I placed in the Bike show I entered in today, I had my Fury listed as a Manufactured Custom, took 1st place, went up against a Iron Horse, 2-Big Dogs, Were about 130 Bikes overall in the Bike Show, as soon as the Bike show people send me the bike pics via email, I will post them.
Good job man. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sweet! Good job man! :cool:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Congrat's, so far the only show i have seen had all really crappy bikes (rust, didnt run, runs all over the paint) and 2 full blown customs that looked ghettoish. I was glad I didnt pay to visit it and really glad my buddys shop I help at didnt waste their time, but was upset that I wasted 1/2 hr of my saturday.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Impressive win! CONGRATULATIONS! You should be proud taking on an Iron Horse and 2 Big Dogs! Keep those trophies coming!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, lol @ CB on the Big Blue 2 :) , im making a photo album of the pics I took yesterday, and Ill post the pics with me getting trophy with Miss HOT ROD 2010,,lmao her name was Miss Jackson

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
High-Fives and Kudos, WildBill. Not bad for an Old Fart, eh? Well done, lad!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That's awesome man! Beat out some high dollar bikes with that cheap ole jap bike! I bet the guys on the big dogs were pissed!

You don't have any pics of that rigid that's sitting next to your bike do you? I really like the paint.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts