Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D just got back from bike shop looking for bag for front fork cant find one i like. got any sugestion

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I tried it on the fork but didn't want to upset the lines so I put it on the frame above the radiator. I also wanted something a little bigger than a typical tool bag. (Considering there in no storage space) From Milwaukee Leather.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice Look. I will be moving my bag to that spot in the morning. I do not like it on the forks either.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
salty dog badass bike . great idea on bag thats where ill put mine best look ive seen on afury yet luv your flames im jealous my bikes the blue one luv it thanks again

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I bought the $20 one from Walmart today. While installing it, the leather strap broke. I ended up just using zip ties. I called the 800 number and just like most companies today, they dont want to talk to you. The wait is 29 minutes with constant "go to website messages" and after 5 minutes it goes to voice mail. Maybe they already know that their product sucks.

·
Registered
516 Posts
On the forks it'll rub the fender...however, after time, mine over the radiator started sagging in the middle...It still is the only storage I have...It'll hold a bottle of whiskey

·
Registered
390 Posts
I tried it on the fork but didn't want to upset the lines so I put it on the frame above the radiator. I also wanted something a little bigger than a typical tool bag. (Considering there in no storage space) From Milwaukee Leather.
I also tried one on the fork and didn't like the look. It's now mounted on the frame, above the radiator. I used a transparent polyurethane tape on the frame to prevent scratching the paint. In my opinion, anything wider than 10 inches sticks out too far and doesn't look right.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Also check out leatherup.com they have some good products for great prices. As a matter of fact I bought a leather jacket from them and ended up getting the tool bag for free, think I had found a discount code online that I used.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a small tool bag mounted to the frame under the radiator. Out of the way and helps protect the lower radiator.
GP

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
But the problem with having a tool bag there is that if you have an Irate grill then you are covering that up, not to say that it can't be done, but it's a shame to cover those great looking grills up. I'll keep mine under the headlight bucket that's where I like it.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I think what they are talking about is directly hooking the bag up to the forks, I strap mine around the bottom triple tree so that it's right under the headlight and won't slide down and rest on the front fender.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts