Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a rumor that L&M has come up with something to do away that stupid tool kit, Can this be true?....:eek:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Yes it is. I can't remember the thread it was in but they did say they were working on it.
Hopefully it will be replaced with nitrous tank! That would be cool!

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is. I can't remember the thread it was in but they did say they were working on it.
Hopefully it will be replaced with nitrous tank! That would be cool!
Or a very small beer cooler >>>>:D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was the it i guess...:cool:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....................
Yes, We are working on two left covers right now. One to cover the drive hub and the other to replace the tool holder. You guys don't need a tool holder do you?? Just a cool looking cover to match our air intake adapter. Plus make those HD guy carry their own tools, we don't need to carry them on the Fury.

LM

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
by the ignition key... i haven't touched mine because i heard it breaks really easy.
It's real lame you have to pull little plastic pins that break real easy better off leaving it alone LOL...:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
took mine off ONCE.... just to see this "tool kit" it's really sad. an allen wrench, and a double ended screw driver.... 3 little pop pins hold it in place. getting it off was easy.... putting it back on took 20 minutes and sitting on the garage floor next to my bike. not worth the effort....

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
that explains why the ignition is so freaking big. Got ya, Thanks.
I had mine off the first day I brought the bike home. It's just an allen wrench and a crappy little screwdriver. Why would they even bother? IF for some strange reason the bike broke down on the rode, those stupid little tools aren't gonna' get ya' home!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
What message would it send if they gave us a full set of tools?

I can't imagine what L&M could possible replace it with that will make me want to $pend.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What message would it send if they gave us a full set of tools?

I can't imagine what L&M could possible replace it with that will make me want to $pend.
My guess is it will have lines like ther A/F adapter and be recessed slightly ?? Just a guess......:D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I have yet to take that cover off to look at those tools, have had no reason to really, but steveo is right, why put a couple of cheap tools on there anyways, oh well they'll stay there, doubt I will buy anything to replace that even if someone does make it if it serves no other purpose other than a cover.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I took my tools out and threw them in my misc box of parts, bike weighs less now. And goes even faster then before!!
GO BLACK FURY GO!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am with a bunch of the other guys here...in that I have not touched or even attempted to get the damn tool-kit out! I ain't much of a wrench guy anyway, probably better off staying where they are..:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts