Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
“persona non grata”
Beware, this person is unacceptable and not welcome in our community. He has been banned. If he contacts you, do not attempt to do business with him as he has taken many members money and not delivered products as promised.

well today i fell in love with another...........i was dropping off toys at our local harley shop and found a 09 rocker for 13,995.99 he had a 2010 for 20,099 so it seems like a great deal even tho the miles are high......... but willing to give me 11,500 for my fury hopefully but i have to get the tins back on so i can take it in friday so he can see it and not a picture so ill be financing around 11 or so if i trade. im really interested in it but i love my fury...................if he can get my payments round 150 ill have to look for a new forum to join........friday will tell .........:cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
well today i fell in love with another...........i was dropping off toys at our local harley shop and found a 09 rocker for 13,995.99 he had a 2010 for 20,099 so it seems like a great deal even tho the miles are high......... but willing to give me 11,500 for my fury hopefully but i have to get the tins back on so i can take it in friday so he can see it and not a picture so ill be financing around 11 or so if i trade. im really interested in it but i love my fury...................if he can get my payments round 150 ill have to look for a new forum to join........friday will tell .........:cool:
no one will look at you the same...and you'll miss the attention the Fury gets. The Rocker is "just another Harley"

Good luck tho

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it may just be another harley but its fine as hell the price is right i can cruise in 6th gear at 120 .....lol me and my friend ricky are the only honda owners in our riding club the rest are harleys or customs that run s and s motors.. there are things about harleys that worry me but over all there not bad enough to run me off from them, untill i sign the papers i still own a fury , but im really drawn to this bike and its possible as long as they hit the numbers i want and will swap a few things on it for me ......

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Ive had Harley's and when I started looking for a bike again the first place I went was Harley. A friend turned me on to the Fury before I had made up my mind and haven't regretted the decision at all. With that being said you have to do what you want, the Fury doesn't have the power of the HD but the HD doesn't have the head turning ability of the Fury so it's all just a matter of what your wanting. Good Luck, hope it works out for you either way.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Love the rocker c and i do believe it has more potential for upgrades, its an awesome frame. Im looking at the Sportster 48 we shall know if the payments are right. Local Honda dealer has been giving me the run around on the fury i want for the last month, I told him when he was ready to sell me the fury at 9.6k like we agreed on our last meeting then to call me. Then he called me last weekend when i pulled up at his dealership on the sportster 48 and asked him if he is still going to give it to me for 9.6k or i was going to take the sporty for 10.4k from harley. He said he will get me the bike for 9.6k but hasn't called me since and i called today and he seemed uninterested in the deal again. Fine with me, because i starting to really like the sporty and have plans on bobbing it already, got parts on the brain and my credit card is telling me every 5 mins im on the web to start buying the endless amount of parts i want lol. I say if you like the rocker c and the price is right...Get that shit. Its over priced compared to the fury but it has way more customization potential. And who cares if the harley breaks down, so will the honda and regaurdless your gonna have to fix it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Get some pics of this so called awsome bike. I would like to see it. As far as I can remember it is a small bike?

Looked it up. I'll stick with the Fury. This is a pic of a 2011 probably with all the bells and whistles Harley offers.
They START at $19,500
FXCWC Rocker C Softail | Chopper | Harley-Davidson USA

I could get a bore kit, sumo kit, and a exhaust for my fury and be at the starting price for one of these.
Each to his own.

Harley whore!:D:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I do want to see someone kinda re create the the seating and rear fender and make that look on the fury, think it would look really nice on fury.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Good luck with your new love affair...

Some guys are the marrying type, some like to play the field. No judgements here. I'm sure you'll make the new ride a killer too!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mrbyber..... a brand new one runs hi but if u would have read my post you would have seen the (used) rocker is priced out the same as a fury, already running 240 on it it has 103 cubic kit detatchable saddle bags that will be removed and for extra 900 they are willing to put a diferent set of wheels on it for me.... if he can hit the numbers i want friday and give me what i ask for my bike you will see all the pics my wife can take while im riding it home....... the bike is wider than a fury near the same length the rake is longer by just a bit motor is much larger and no limit 6 speed verses 5 speed the one i like has v and h pipes on it already been lowered i think inch and a hlf the salesman said and my grips pegs mirrors that are on my fury will fit the rocker with some modification i love my fury and in time i could be all i want in a bike but in the end its still a honda and it still gets crapped on by none honda owners , im in a harley world down here and there old school bikers...getting off a honda can get my riding club just being for fun to being a support club for a bigger club and that to me is very important

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the wife is telling me to get hers done sell it out right use the cash to get the rocker and she take over the fury....but i love her bike and cant do it...lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
Are you looking at the 09 or the 10 as I am not following the math. If the 09 then 13,995.99 less 11,500 leaves 2,495.99 to finance. If the 10 then 20,099 less 11,500 leaves 8,599 to finance. What kind of other charges is he showing you?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i still have 9200 or so left on my bike so if i get 11500 for the fury that gives me 2000 or so towards the rocker which inturn leaves 11 roughly to finance

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok just looked at honda finance i owe 9245 on my bike....so if i get 11,500 for it in trade that leaves me 2,225 as down payment on the used rocker...13,996 is what harley is asking for it so with that i will finance 11,771

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
ok just looked at honda finance i owe 9245 on my bike....so if i get 11,500 for it in trade that leaves me 2,225 as down payment on the used rocker...13,996 is what harley is asking for it so with that i will finance 11,771
You can buy a new fury for $11,500 and the dealer is going to give you that for a used one thats been painted four times? Sounds to good to be true but good luck! Make sure you test drive the rocker before you pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
mrbyber..... a brand new one runs hi but if u would have read my post you would have seen the (used) rocker is priced out the same as a fury, already running 240 on it it has 103 cubic kit detatchable saddle bags that will be removed and for extra 900 they are willing to put a diferent set of wheels on it for me.... if he can hit the numbers i want friday and give me what i ask for my bike you will see all the pics my wife can take while im riding it home....... the bike is wider than a fury near the same length the rake is longer by just a bit motor is much larger and no limit 6 speed verses 5 speed the one i like has v and h pipes on it already been lowered i think inch and a hlf the salesman said and my grips pegs mirrors that are on my fury will fit the rocker with some modification i love my fury and in time i could be all i want in a bike but in the end its still a honda and it still gets crapped on by none honda owners , im in a harley world down here and there old school bikers...getting off a honda can get my riding club just being for fun to being a support club for a bigger club and that to me is very important
Are you looking at some kind of custom Rocker? Because the last time I was on one, it seemed much shorter. Rake is longer? Really…

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I like the Rocker!

New 2011 FATBOY is awesome...I want one but cant afford one or a Big Dog:)

The bikes have gotten a bit pricey for Chicago riding weather if I lived in Florida I would have A FEW BIKES TO CRUZ!

Good luck with NEW BIKE, get the warranty extension because MY BUDDY BURNT up 3rd gear on 6 speed Dyna Wide, smaller gears more to fit in there, he DID have a warranty extension 1800.00 ++++to repair,

the interest rates Harley was always at 8% or more!! Another small reason I got a Honda

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
The Rocker isnt a bad bike at all

I almost bought this bike and sold my fury. She was just a pretty rocker c. Now I'm thinking of painting the fury black and doing custom paint like that on her.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.