Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
I will buy here when I do. Same idea as the ro-ro, just made in good old Alabama. Be sure to watch video for the SB 001.

BAXLEY*TRAILER*COMPANY*motorcyle trailer

Looks great, but $3k!? :eek:

I don't need all those bells and whistles. Get me a trailer like the RoRo and get me a cover like the one I can put on my boat that can be used while trailering and I'm happy.

I don't think I would buy a trailer unless I was going to travel all the time with my bike.
Just checked out U HAUL motorcycle trailer rental for Indy fest. Only $14.95 a day!
Comes with tie downs and wheel chocks.

Look at this!
Not to sure about this one! Under $500! You gotta see the pics! It says:

The item is made by GC-Manufacturing out of Oklahoma and comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY. The carrier has a PATENT PENDING NO WOBBLE DESIGN and comes with a FREE LOADING RAMP.. Your carrier will be made with only the highest quality AMERICAN MADE STEEL and all weld are done by state certified welders.

It is rated to hold up to 900lbs at any given time.
Fits a standard 2" square hitch.
Channel that the bike sits on is 8" Wide and 82" Long.
Need a bigger size let me know and I will set you up with a private eBay auction to fit your needs.

Heavy duty motorcycle carrier for cruisers trailer rack | eBay

I don't think I would buy a trailer unless I was going to travel all the time with my bike.
Just checked out U HAUL motorcycle trailer rental for Indy fest. Only $14.95 a day!
Comes with tie downs and wheel chocks.
Very true. The nicety of having a trailer at my disposal any day, any moment is not worth the $2k when you consider how seldom I'd trailer her, anyway.

Good point!

Look at this!
Not to sure about this one! Under $500! You gotta see the pics! It says:

The item is made by GC-Manufacturing out of Oklahoma and comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY. The carrier has a PATENT PENDING NO WOBBLE DESIGN and comes with a FREE LOADING RAMP.. Your carrier will be made with only the highest quality AMERICAN MADE STEEL and all weld are done by state certified welders.
The tongue weight must surely exceed the limits of my Subaru's limits.

Just got back from U HAUL! My bike is about 101" with the 8*. I told they guy this and he said it wont fit.
So we measured the trailer and it is 103" For some reason there manual says it is only
79". We figured that must be the axle to axle length?
Rode the bike up there no problem. nice and snug. Now I just need to learn how to tie it down? Little worried about that?

Just got back from U HAUL! My bike is about 101" with the 8*. I told they guy this and he said it wont fit.
So we measured the trailer and it is 103" For some reason there manual says it is only
Rode the bike up there no problem. nice and snug. Now I just need to learn how to tie it down? Little worried about that?
Byber maybe this video can help
Condor Pit Stop and Tie Down TOTW - Cruiser Customizing Video - shared passion. individual style.

Pablo

And this ...

This reminded me, I saw the greatest shirt at Americade last week...

Not this exact one, but the message was the same:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Planning on taking a trip to the parents home in Eastern Kentucky, would love to ride the fury up ther but havea wife and 14 year old son going also...Wife refuses to lean when I've had her on the back.....she ain't riding any more....So I've been looking for some way to drive up and also take the Fury with me.....

This may be the answer.....

Stirrup Motorcycle Trailers

What do ya'll think?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I did a 'google' search and couldn't find a trailer to tow the scooter. As some of you know, I'm moving from Arizona to Connecticut within a couple of months.

I'm looking for a trailer, to pull behind my Honda Accord (I already have the hitch installed)

The wheelbase of our bike is 71.2 inches, so I'd need one to fit it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Jimmy
I use a 6x12 from Tractor supply.... They have them on sale all the time for around $800. Three ratchet straps and your all set... Bike fits perfectly.
My Fury would not fit on their 5x8' trailer...when I put the tailgate up it was hitting the tail light...

go to harbor freight and get the 4X8 1350 lb trailer and their wheel chock. some plywood and you'll be good to go.
I wouldn't comfortably trust my Fury on one of those $300 trailers with the what...12 inch tires... I had one for my riding mower a couple years back and the trailer cost me a riding mower.

Someone from UK ... bring me a RoRo when you come this way, please!
Alan, I'm not sure where I saw it but somebody around Florida builds one very close to this... It didn't tilt like in the video, it had a removable ramp on the back but other then that it was identical. Might be able to find it and not need to buy from the U.K. LoL

Check this Trailer in a Bag:
Just under US$2k for trailer, chock, fenders and running boards. Hmmmm
You guys sure got some deep pockets LoL
2K for something you might use a couple, three times a year.
Wowzer's

I thought $800 for a Tractor Supply trailer was too much!

Just messin with ya...

I couldn't agree more LMAO

Planning on taking a trip to the parents home in Eastern Kentucky, would love to ride the fury up ther but havea wife and 14 year old son going also...Wife refuses to lean when I've had her on the back.....she ain't riding any more....So I've been looking for some way to drive up and also take the Fury with me.....

This may be the answer.....

Stirrup Motorcycle Trailers

What do ya'll think?
Be careful... I'd be worried about somebody rear-ending the bike with no lights working on it especially at night. Also check with the states you'll be traveling through to make sure it's legal. I don't believe those are legal in some states.
A friend of mine used one of those a while back and he got a ticket in (I believe) GA for towing the bike with it, it might have been another south-eastern state, I'm not positive. And then to make it worse, When he got home he had a whining noise coming out of his transmission that he didn't have before towing it 1000 miles. He had to take it to the stealer get it get it fixed but I can't remember what was wrong with it... All I remember was him really complaining saying that with the cost of the tranny repair he could of bought a full trailer and not had any problems.
Just food for thought.

I'm thinking somebody here has the talent to get some Indyfest shirts that say it:

Indyfest
I rode here, bitch!

Cool! Thanks!

And this ...
Awsome! Thanks! Between these two posts I should get it!

I love it!! Send me one and I will where it while I am pulling my bike to Indy!!

Jim if you look at my signiture you can see a trailer that works great with long wheelbase rides.the manufacture designed it for bikes like Big Dogs (80 to 93 inch). it is based on a towdolly suspensionand is powder coated the work deck is aluminum dimond plate and has a rear caster wheel so you don't drag the tail end. the front wheel lockes into an eagle claw wheel chock. and has built in tie downs. the load ramp is a dual angle so you don't hit the fraame loading the bike. the work deck is only 13 inches off the ground so you can load the bike with the engine off. if you like I can get the info package amd email it to you.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.