Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well MFR called me about his travelling T-Mod circus and will be in the Big Apple soon. LegendLarry, (possibly Captfester) and myself are getting this mod and if the planets align right more can be done :D. This will take place at my pad in Queens and afterwards a blast to make some noise in NYC! A minimum of a case will be on ice and New Yorks best pizza will be on hand. Who ever else wants in to meet who you all chat with drop me a line and lets make this worth it! CBSimonsez is not left out and also invited since he has the C-Mod LOL

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Sounds like my first trip to NY city going to be the bomb!!! I can't wait to try a NY city pizza. I am a Pizza freak!!

I am guesstimating I will be there around the weekend of the 12th then up to eastern PA for a couple more mods. give or take a day or 2. as the time gets closer I will be more exact

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like my first trip to NY city going to be the bomb!!! I can't wait to try a NY city pizza. I am a Pizza freak!!

I am guesstimating I will be there around the weekend of the 12th then up to eastern PA for a couple more mods. give or take a day or 2. as the time gets closer I will be more exact
Hope your GPS works because Eastern PA is south of here lol. Eastern PA guys are welcome to my place for the mod and ride through NYC.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Hope your GPS works because Eastern PA is south of here lol. Eastern PA guys are welcome to my place for the mod and ride through NYC.
IDK its said I was riding 110 mph, might be off tho

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
MFR..
So what kind of warranty you providing with the traveling T-Mod..?

Taillight warranty, as good until you can't see your taillights any longer..:p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
MFR..
So what kind of warranty you providing with the traveling T-Mod..?

Taillight warranty, as good until you can't see your taillights any longer..:p
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Definitely a breathtaking sight!! I used to deliver at Hunts Point back when the towers were still there,after9/11 I haven't been back to the city but deliver in Ridgefield,NJ quite a bit. It's still an eerie feeling going south on the NJ turnpike and looking out my window and seeing that empty skyline. Be sure and take lots of pics Mike.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I'd love to swing down and maybe even get the mod done... But looks like that weekend is the busiest one I have on tap after this coming weekend. Will have to play it by ear.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Larry we will definitely go there for a photoshoot. First timers always have to make it to 42st. This is going to be a blast! Hopefully it will be tolerable to ride.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
If Times Square is in the cards, then surely everybody has to stop at the Carnegie Deli for the best Pastrami Sandwich in the country... it's only 12 blocks away!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I like food!! :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If Times Square is in the cards, then surely everybody has to stop at the Carnegie Deli for the best Pastrami Sandwich in the country... it's only 12 blocks away!
Ive been there and its not bad but Katz's Deli on Houston has the Hands down best pastrami in the country. They have been there forever. Like MFR said, I also love food! Hopefully it will be decent weather to take a ride into the city.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Nov. 12th?
November 12th is a Friday - hey man, that's freakin perfect!! The next day is my wedding anniversary - damn I hope you guys can really do it the 12th and I hope MFR can get up by that date. If it's the 13th, my wife will probably tell me to go on the road with MFR.

:eek:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts