Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone anoyed by the look of the bottom of thier tree, I strongly suggest ordering one of Smiley's Tree covers. I just got mine and put it on this morning and it looks great Not sure why it bothered me so much (probably because the rest of the bike is perfect) but Smiley's cover cleans it up nice.

I also got the engine covers to completely de-badge my fury...looking smooth! Smiley even threw in a small chrome piece to fill the hole left from where I pulled the logo off the tree for free.

Good guy and definately worth the price!

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Anyone anoyed by the look of the bottom of thier tree, I strongly suggest ordering one of Smiley's Tree covers. I just got mine and put it on this morning and it looks great Not sure why it bothered me so much (probably because the rest of the bike is perfect) but Smiley's cover cleans it up nice.

I also got the engine covers to completely de-badge my fury...looking smooth! Smiley even threw in a small chrome piece to fill the hole left from where I pulled the logo off the tree for free.

Good guy and definately worth the price!
Just recently installed the 3" extenders and the lower tree looks bad , So I ordered the lower cover today from Smiley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts