Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I purchased a while back Xoprodox Tribal grips and after they closed down I haven't been able to find matching rider and passenger pegs. Does anyone know where I can find some????

Accutronix has matching forward controls but I didn't want to spend that kind of scratch. I just seem to find other spiked pegs but nothing that matches the ones I have for the Honda Fury.

Attachments

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Hit up Tripoldfield or RSS... I think they are running the same or similar pegs and forward control parts... just a thought for ya.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Bro your just a tease lol, ah I'm just jealous that you have a job that you can make that type of stuff for yourself.

· Registered
832 Posts
So I purchased a while back Xoprodox Tribal grips and after they closed down I haven't been able to find matching rider and passenger pegs. Does anyone know where I can find some????

Accutronix has matching forward controls but I didn't want to spend that kind of scratch. I just seem to find other spiked pegs but nothing that matches the ones I have for the Honda Fury.
Alex, the owner of XOPRODOX has passed away and the fate of his buisness is still undecided. I too had some XOPRODOX on my bike (pegs and grips) and wanted the matching toe pegs. I pulled my old invoice and there was an email address: [email protected]
His sister, Irene, returned my email and is selling on hand stock. She is also making a catalog of what is remaining and will email that to me when she has completed it. I got the last XO shooter toe pegs, but you should email and see if she has what you need. She is very nice and trying to "honor my brother's memory by making certain that his integrity as a person and business owner remains intact until the end."

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lol yeah i hear ya. how's that stuff you have in progress coming along? Feel free to make two sets of everything you make, one for you and one for me lol.

· Registered
189 Posts
lol yeah i hear ya. how's that stuff you have in progress coming along? Feel free to make two sets of everything you make, one for you and one for me lol.
I have the fork caps programmed, I just need to wait for a Lathe to open up so I can sqeak in. I made some tweeks on the rear brake fluid cover so thats ready for a machine. I just recieved two sets of Kury's mini led bullets so I want to come up with two cool looking spuds to mount in rear, at stock location, and a rig for the front to mount under headlight. To many things to make and not enough time. Honda Aircraft is keeping my shop swamped with work.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Cool, glad to hear things are coming along, and although it sucks that you can't sneak in to get your stuff done, at least you have plenty of work going on at the shop to keep you busy and working, I know it's hard out there for a lot of people and I feel bad for them, hopefully when I retire in a year that the economy has picked up some, although I don't anticipate having to hard of a time finding work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.