Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Trim Kit (engine dress up kit / case covers) for 2010 preferly black

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Looking for a Trim Kit (engine dress up kit / case covers) for 2010 preferly black
Yolu should offer up some $$ to one of these talented guys on the forum that fabricate things, see if one of them could make something...

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
318 Posts
They were crap anyway . Why would you wanna cover quality with crap . They rust they rattle and looked cheap

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
They were crap anyway . Why would you wanna cover quality with crap . They rust they rattle and looked cheap
I've never had any rust or other problems with my covers and they are 11 years old, plus I live 100 metres from the water of Sydney harbour. All you need to do with chrome is to keep it clean and polish it once a month with a high polymer polish. I use Nu Finish as that is widely available in Australia but in the US you can get any number of high quality polishes. Also keep the bike covered in your garage so the salt air won't condense on your chrome.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've never had any rust or other problems with my covers and they are 11 years old, plus I live 100 metres from the water of Sydney harbour. All you need to do with chrome is to keep it clean and polish it once a month with a high polymer polish. I use Nu Finish as that is widely available in Australia but in the US you can get any number of high quality polishes. Also keep the bike covered in your garage so the salt air won't condense on your chrome.
SMART

1 - 9 of 9 Posts