Honda Fury Forums: banner

Aftermarket Triple Tree Poll

• OEM Triple Trees (Stick with what I got)

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Aftermarket Triple Trees (OEM Forks)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Aftermarket Triple Trees (HD Forks)

Votes: 7 21.9%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is just a poll to see what fellow Fury owners would do if there was an aftermarket triple tree's avaliable.

Persanlly, I feel the OEM triple trees are cheaply made. It's a cast block with a chrome cover.

I would like to see if there is potentially a market out there to get some new ones produced from some after market companies.

I believe the Stock forks are 43mm. As far as I know, there are no aftermarket 43mm forks (to rake out the front a little more).

So what kind of options can we use from the Harley community? Get some longer forks and rake it out.

However, if you plan on raking the front out, you would have to drop the rear... the Air Ride setup from L&M would solve that problem or the mentioned lowering springs that are being worked on by another company. If you would like some more reading discussing this topic, feel free to check out the Rake and Trail Calculator

Of course price has a huge factor in this decision process, so let's guesstimate $650 for a set.

So we have several options to choose from:

- OEM Triple Trees (stick with what I got)
- Aftermarket Triple Trees for OEM Forks
- Aftermarket Triple Trees for HD Forks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.