Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought I'd pop this one in here. Received my Tsukayu hard bags a couple of weeks ago. Arrived only 1 week late due to COVID freight issues, packed extremely well to survive the journey. They fit well and look spot on. Build standard is very good and I reckon they look the part too. Fairing from Memphis Shades, sissy bar from Motogateway.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
22 Posts
View attachment 237287

Just thought I'd pop this one in here. Received my Tsukayu hard bags a couple of weeks ago. Arrived only 1 week late due to COVID freight issues, packed extremely well to survive the journey. They fit well and look spot on. Build standard is very good and I reckon they look the part too. Fairing from Memphis Shades, sissy bar from Motogateway.
Does the Memphis Shade fairing a direct fit, or do you have to also order mounting hardware? Thanks !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the Memphis Shade fairing a direct fit, or do you have to also order mounting hardware? Thanks !
You have to order the mounting hardware, fitting involves relocating the indicators too. It's a quick release set up if you want to remove it for whatever reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts