Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of LED turn signal mirrors from V Factor and they look good and the turn signals are very bright but the mirror is useless. I can't get them to angle up enough to see anything other that the rear fender. Does anyone have any ideas other than sending them back?:cool:

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
loosen your clamps on the bars and tilt them up a little.you should be able to see then.i mean the clamps that hold the clutch and brake levers in place.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Pic’s would be nice, are they a lot different than the Muth mirrors? I have a buddy that has them and doesn’t much care for them.

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
loosen your clamps on the bars and tilt them up a little.you should be able to see then.i mean the clamps that hold the clutch and brake levers in place.
i edited my post.this should let you see in back.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
The extenders will do the trick but you can also loosen the clutch and brake perch as Bre suggested and tilt them down a little bit for more mirror adjustment. Be very careful on the brake side if you tilt it to much the bottom of the brake line will dig into your tank and leave a nasty nick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts