Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've located the turn signal relay, disconnected it, and I'm trying to remove the old relay.

How is it attached to the frame? I can feel behind it there is something holding it in place, but I can'f figure out what, and I can't see in there. I'd like to just remove it and put the LED relay in its place.

I've tried searching and can't seem to find anything specific about this.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
It hooks like a cell phone holder on a belt. Its a bitch and takes some time getting it on and off. Once off you can velcro it in place or play with it to get it back on. I velcro'd it. Good luck/

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
OK, so I've located the turn signal relay, disconnected it, and I'm trying to remove the old relay.

How is it attached to the frame? I can feel behind it there is something holding it in place, but I can'f figure out what, and I can't see in there. I'd like to just remove it and put the LED relay in its place.

I've tried searching and can't seem to find anything specific about this.
If you buy the one recommended by CLUELESS, it looks like the stocker and plugs into the same place, connectors and all; i.e. direct-replacement.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It hooks like a cell phone holder on a belt. Its a bitch and takes some time getting it on and off. Once off you can velcro it in place or play with it to get it back on. I velcro'd it. Good luck/
Perfect... that was just what I needed, the direction I needed to work it... up and out! Now the new one is zip tied to that same rubber loop... New LED mirror signals work brilliantly and I can proceed to the tail light bracket fabrication/ installation.

Hopefully I can get the fender back on by the weekend and get on the road again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts