Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea where the Turn Signal-Tail light connector is on the fury. Trying to install the scorpio SR-i900 alarm and need to know where the connector is. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks a mill!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Anyone have any idea where the Turn Signal-Tail light connector is on the fury. Trying to install the scorpio SR-i900 alarm and need to know where the connector is. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks a mill!!
I don't know but would be interested in how you are setting up your alarm system... this would be a for sure add on for me. I pic when your done would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey uwhunter,
Soon as i find out where that cable is i'll put the alarm in and take some pics for you guys.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
you need to remove both seats then the rear fender.Its not hard and does not take long. all the wires are there and easy to get at.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,
Nah not yet .. i havent had time. Im going to try and get it done this week bro. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey,
Nah not yet .. i havent had time. Im going to try and get it done this week bro. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks man, I was curious about where you were going to put the alarm light... not much room to play with. I put the one on my VTX-1800 on the speedo dash, right below the Honda emblem.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pwcca666 I'm in the same boat, just purchased the i600 Scorpion Purchased the OEM connector for the VTX too. Keep me posted how yours goes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pwcca66, I was thinking about the LED brake light hook up. Scorpio sends 12v to the brake lights, and rear turn signals, would this be an issue with LED's if it was a direct hook up? I may not wire the brake lights. There may be load resistors some where a head of those wires. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I dont think you would load need resistors in a brake light. I think the onley time you would need resistors would be to mimic signal light.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey fellas .. man havent had any free time .. its still sitting in the box...LOL! I'm gonna try on Sat to get it done. Thats unless the "Waren" aka wife has other "projects" for me .. lol. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys, did any of you finish the install of the scorpio unit. I just picked one up and will be moving onto the install soon. Any pointers you could give would be more than appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts