Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
You probably already know it but the downside to these grips is that you will have to drill two holes in the handlebars to accommodate the exit of the direction wiring.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I dont know about those, look alright but would rather see them in person for the $25 (getting burned a few times on cheap parts adds up), I am really leaning towards eventually doing the Kuryakyn Iso grips with the wild collection lighted ends but that would set me back about $200. I have been looking at those particular ones off and on for a couple months though. Good exit point for wires would be under the speedo, from there the main loom runs into the headlight, to route the wires you could use guitar string (firm wire, or fish tape if you have it already)

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a set of the wild collection lighted ends(not installed yet). Stringing through the wires and exiting will be the easy part. Although the wires that come on the ends needs to be extended, getting past or through the weights in the handle bars will be the tricky part. Anyone have ideas on this?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
getting past or through the weights in the handle bars will be the tricky part. Anyone have ideas on this?
I know everything cost's a lot of money but if you have a Honda mechanic do it you won't have any problems. And if you do, you are covered.
I like the caps. I wanted to get rid of the stock signals but was worried about people seeing me.
I think if I add these and get some smaller signals on the front and run all four I will be covered.
Thanks, Didn't know I could get these.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Saw some on some guy's lever's one day... thought they were cool as shit... was driving the guy's to work in the work van and noticed him go by... Think these would work out just as good so long as you could wire the grips right without drilling any holes or anything noticable...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.