Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those who have changed out your turn signals what did you use. i have been to the honda dealer 2 times and have been looked at like i was smoking crack when i asked for clear or smoked replacement lenses. you would figure as a honda dealer they would be able to tell you the sizes etc. but they can not. utterly worthless in my opinion. but i have seen some bikes on here with different light and would really like to get some for mine.....which reminds me i got mine friday...drove 12 hours round trip to get it.....but saved $2000 over everyone here in texas...but i got it and i love it....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any VTX lense will work. I had clear ones front & rear but since changed rear signals.Cost for clear lenses average $7 each

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
your gonna like em, cleans up the look alot, no more cheap looking yellow lenses.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I just purchased 2 sets off of ebay for $61.33 w/ shipping. Deep Dish Bezel with Smoked Lense :cool: It should look alot better then the OEM orange lense.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I bought a lot of stuff from cruisercustomizing.com for my VTX, and I ordered the deep bezel smoked lenses with the colored bulbs for my Fury. should get em soon.
I agree the cheap amber lenses detract from the look of the bike.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I put the Kuryakyn bezels and smoke lenses on mine. Here are a few pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
358 Posts
I did the same, looks much better

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dumb question, but I've never modded a bike before. I did this on my car and it was a pain in the butt. Had to put the headlights in an over to get to the turnsignal lens to change it out....Long story....

Anyway, how hard is it to change these out from stock to clear or smoked? What is involved?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
48 Posts
Much better than the "lollipops". Are you using the old housing from the stock signals? I'm also curious if this makes the signals invisible from the side view when in use?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
There is a transparent rim around each bezel. You can see it from the side and from the driver position. So just about 360. Not huge but you can see it.

I am an idiot when it comes to wrenching. I had no trouble installing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dave Kuryakyn bezels are too easy, comes with evrything you need

1 - 20 of 36 Posts