Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of riders have put under glow lighting on their bike. I am one of those that have, for safety and of course the WOW factor. It seems the strips that I used are, JUNK!!!! I'm curious as to what types , or brand my fellow Furians have used.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Yes, I am also interested. I would like to install these on my bike. Just don't want to spend a lot of money.

Registered
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J3FC43I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_8ot6Fb7TBAYXB

Just ordered these. They are water proof and attaches with 3M tape. The wire leads are attached to each strip permanently.
I'm running something almost identical, except green. They have been great lighting wise, but I used my own double sided 3m tape since usually the adhesive on the strips is junk and they will fall off eventually.

I came up with what I think is a unique solution to have them on or off (using the kickstand) since my state deems them illegal to have on when driving

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I'm running something almost identical, except green. They have been great lighting wise, but I used my own double sided 3m tape since usually the adhesive on the strips is junk and they will fall off eventually.

I came up with what I think is a unique solution to have them on or off (using the kickstand) since my state deems them illegal to have on when driving
That is a great idea with the kickstand. The last set I had on it, I had on constantly. I'm not sure of the legality of it, but the cops never stopped me.

Registered

GREAT idea!

Registered
That is a great idea with the kickstand. The last set I had on it, I had on constantly. I'm not sure of the legality of it, but the cops never stopped me.
GREAT idea!
Here's my full write up on it if you guys are interested.

Reactions: Furi15 and Gizmo

Registered
I'm using a kit I picked up at Joe Florida's (.com?). I just used the self adhesive backing, and still staying on going on 11 years now. Mines all white so I can get away with riding with them on full time at night.

Registered
I'm using a kit I picked up at Joe Florida's (.com?). I just used the self adhesive backing, and still staying on going on 11 years now. Mines all white so I can get away with riding with them on full time at night.
NIce, solid product then. I think they should be legal in all of the states. Underglow helps people see you. I'm all for that. It doesn't get thrown into oncoming traffic's eyes either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts