Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Mine is a short plug that comes out from under the side cover, straight down so it cannot rub on the tire.

View attachment 242782
Yeah my lead also comes out from under the cover (actually to the front) then down and I can tuck it underneath the lower side cover when not in use.

·
6,033 Posts
I took the lock off the helmet holder bracket and installed a socket on the bracket so I can just plug in my battery charger in without worrying about unrestrained leads rubbing on things.

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I took the lock off the helmet holder bracket and installed a socket on the bracket so I can just plug in my battery charger in without worrying about unrestrained leads rubbing on things.

View attachment 242788

View attachment 242789
Haha that helmet lock is one of my favorite features! :)

·
6,033 Posts
I've never ever used a helmet lock. worried a dog might come along and lift it's leg on my lid
I've never used a helmet lock either. I've seen thieves cut the helmet straps and steal the helmet just to take the bluetooth communicator. I've also heard of some teenagers cutting the straps just for shits and giggles. It was just too tempting for me to reuse that bracket for something else....LOL

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
727 Posts

View attachment 242788

View attachment 242789
Why the hell is that repurposed hemet lock bracket not CHROME?? 🤣 🤣

1 - 20 of 21 Posts