Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
That looks awesome, dude! You've done a bit of work there.

It'd look even better if you took those stickers off the drive shaft cover. LOL :D

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Looks good IF nice job!!

My old boss was from Streator /I would go to VACTOR PLANT for meetings I come thru there a bit hope to see the Fury on the road some day!

Im in Palos area 1 hour north east of you so safe travels:D

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
What taillight is that? Look like the 3-way Radiantz unit or the one n Ebay... nice job on all the mods.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Lookin’ good bro. Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but drop the stickers on your swing are, really cleans up the look.:cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I did not know they had a Hypercharger that fit the Fury. Which one is that and did you need any mods to make it fit? I have a friend that put red LEDs inside his Hypercharger. It looks like his bike is breathing fire when he throttles it. I thought about doing that to my Fury.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm always scooting around somewhere. So far I have only seen one other fury in town and I think the guy is selling it. Maybe we can go for a ride someday.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I did not know they had a Hypercharger that fit the Fury. Which one is that and did you need any mods to make it fit? I have a friend that put red LEDs inside his Hypercharger. It looks like his bike is breathing fire when he throttles it. I thought about doing that to my Fury.
For reference:

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the front LED Turn signals. Really cleans up the forks with the bullets gone. They work great and are pretty bright. Not sure what who made the back LED's. I had the local Honda shop do that for me. They made a new frame under the fender and everything. The turn signals are yellow on the sides and break light red in the middle. Should of posted some pics with them on so you guys and gals could get a look. The Hypercharger looks great and is fully functioning. Just go on ebay and search Honda Fury. You will find them Kury makes them. You have to drill something out to get the flaps to work. Once again my local honda dealer helped me with that :rolleyes: LOL due to majority vote the next thing I do will be do take the stickers off the swingarm :p

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I love the front LED Turn signals. Really cleans up the forks with the bullets gone. They work great and are pretty bright. Not sure what who made the back LED's. I had the local Honda shop do that for me. They made a new frame under the fender and everything. The turn signals are yellow on the sides and break light red in the middle. Should of posted some pics with them on so you guys and gals could get a look. The Hypercharger looks great and is fully functioning. Just go on ebay and search Honda Fury. You will find them Kury makes them. You have to drill something out to get the flaps to work. Once again my local honda dealer helped me with that :rolleyes: LOL due to majority vote the next thing I do will be do take the stickers off the swingarm :p
Now your talking, the stickers are like the FIRST thing that should go, damn now i guess i got to take mine off.:confused::p:D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
LOL! The first thing to come off was the reflectors. Shouldn't of stopped there.;)
Yep, first the reflectors, then the stickers, then the orange lenses on the blinkers, or the whole turn signal......but for me, the very most important change was the exhaust. It's gotta' look good and it's gotta' sound good. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts