Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the southern adirondacks near lake george, will be picking up my 2011 white and black in the next couple of weeks...........good looking place around here.........................t

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Bump Bump ...where is the love show this guy some love people. Listen make sure you take all reflectors and stickers off that bike as soon as you get it home ! Lol....

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I can't Billy, I'm not Gay, Besides he's from NY. T-Bone check out the FAQs, top button next to Search, lots of great info on bike. There is a link to plant your colors, so you can see who is where. Also visit the VIP room. Have a good day Buddy! :D

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Welcome aboard T, glad to have you. Why do you have to wait a couple of weeks? I have no patience, I’d have to have it right now.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hey T , my parents have a vacation house up there in Lake George and my cousin owns Three hotels and about 10 RV parks. Anyways have you tried Troy City garage by Albany their prices blow away any other dealers in NY by far.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
T-Bone, welcome to the boards. FAQ, Post what you have and ask when needed. Dont forget to contribute to the "Chicks on Fury's" post!!
Well Billy I guess I know where we are staying when The Americade Bike week starts :D

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
T-Bone, welcome to the boards. FAQ, Post what you have and ask when needed. Dont forget to contribute to the "Chicks on Fury's" post!!
Well Billy I guess I know where we are staying when The Americade Bike week starts :D
Lol.......................

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!!!!!!

thanks for the warm welcome, i felt at home here when i first wandered in and started looking around, owned a little shadow spirit a couple years ago sold it and bought a aero.......i miss the sh*t eating grin factor and hope to play around with the fury some.........thanks again..... and by all means visit the T Bone house when up at lake george!!!!..............t

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That bike is sweet!
I am sure you have seen the mods that can be done with these Furys.
Good color choice by the way. I like the black on the white. Here is what one member did to his. But I beleive he painted his white. Get ready to spend some cash!
Oh, and glad to have ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts